Hi guys. Anyone know if Peggle is working, or available for the playbook in any way.
    I have it for android so I thought I would try sign it and load to my playbook. After around 2 hours of trying, I have failed to get it to work . This is my favorite indie game and would love to have it on working on my playbook in any form.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Princepia likes this.
    03-27-12 08:04 PM
    Oh my god yes. I'd love to see this game on Playbook as a Native app. Maybe you could find/ask the developer? I'm a huge fan!!!
    03-27-12 08:23 PM
    Peggle is hardly an indie game as Popcap was one of the largest "casual game companies". Since PopCap was bought by EA they will have to decide if they want to bring the game to the Playbook. Would be great if they did.
    03-27-12 11:53 PM
    Popcap are huge now but peggle was long before the Bejeweled and plant's vs zombies madness that was to come. They were pretty small back when they released peggle. Really hope we can get it on playbook, android emulated or native
    Last edited by brad1986; 03-28-12 at 08:02 AM.
    03-28-12 08:00 AM
    EA is supporting every platform, although not all titles are on the smaller ones. NFS Undercover on the PB and Hot Pursuit on Windows Phone for instance. Shift 2 would be a much bigger deal for EA to bring over, as the casual game market that Peggle used to be a standout in is now dominated by games like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope.
    03-28-12 09:21 AM
    It's just a matter of time until Peggle comes the the playbook.

We already have popcap's two other big games: Bejewelled and Plants vs Zombies. Peggle is the only major popcap game we don't have.
    03-28-12 11:33 AM
    I would definatley like to see Peggle come to the Playbook. But until people actually start letting EA know that there is interest, then I doubt it will happen. Send a note to EA; tweet them requesting the game; let them know that there is interest.

There is a peggle app for the phones - at least the newer phones - so there's always a change that something will happen. But we have to let them know of our interest.
    03-28-12 11:43 AM
    Has anyone else tried to apktobar and sign peggle with it successfully working?
    03-28-12 07:35 PM
    I converted, signed and installed peggle from an old apk I had but although it installs it is very very small and occupies a tiny corner of the screen

If you want it in any case I have uploaded it to here:

peggle
    03-30-12 02:10 PM
    I found a 74mb version of peggle for android (should be the full screen hd version?). I think it's the same one I had on my old android tablet. It's the one I tried to sign but with no luck. Then again everything I sign doesn't work lol. It's the retail version but if you already own it then it's fine to download I guess. Can I post the link to it? or PM a person who owns peggle and can try sign this version
    Last edited by brad1986; 03-31-12 at 03:33 AM.
    03-31-12 03:31 AM
    I signed that one. version 1.4 I think. It didn't work when installed
    03-31-12 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD