I gave up Jotsy last night, after several attempts to sync documents I wasn't able to complete the process, got frustrated and eliminated the app,

I wish some developer recognizes the big opportunity for make big bucs there is in developing a Jotsy-like app that actually works, and that can access files stores locally on the PlayBook, Y really hope someone comes with an app like these anytime soon, since I use my PlayBook a lot at school (Master in Finance) and I wish I could annotate my pdf school documents,

Have a good day, just wanted to share my frustration with Jotsy

Best Regards

Juan
    Jake2826 and Morbium like this.
    02-25-12 02:09 PM
    I'm with you on that, I got it working, but it feels "clunky". Only the best way to describe it. Doesn't synch correctly with my box account, and feels more like a hassle. Id rather have a pdf annotation app that works with Print to Go

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Morbium; 02-25-12 at 02:22 PM.
    02-25-12 02:20 PM
    Sideloading Repligo Reader pdf app. Works great on all pdf docs.
    02-25-12 03:39 PM
    Side loading Repligo Reader was what worked for me aswell, Jotsy seemed to work fine aswell but wasnt user friendly at all.
    02-25-12 04:23 PM
    Do you have a link to the .bar for repligo?

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk
    02-25-12 04:25 PM
    Disregard found it, once you figure out how to type, swipe, tap, etc. it's 10x better than Jotsy, sort of an advanced Jotsy. I like the basic features of Jotsy, but hate the synching, they should of figured out a better way to do it.

I'll use Print to Go, and if I need to annotate I'll use RepliGo

RepliGo Reader 3_3_0.bar
    02-25-12 04:44 PM
    Any app on the PlayBook for the document annotation and mark up purpose?? Apparently Jotsy has give up on their efforts for the PlayBook app,
    patpatiar likes this.
    05-08-12 08:05 PM
    qPDF worked before. Not sure what happened after the newest update though.
    05-08-12 08:37 PM
    QPDF Notes is still working after the last update... You just need to uninstall, restart, and re-install due to some issue or another that they don't seem to understand themselves:

More info in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ml#post7380713
    05-09-12 08:29 AM
    even the viewer (qpdf) works now!
    05-09-12 09:51 AM
    Disregard found it, once you figure out how to type, swipe, tap, etc. it's 10x better than Jotsy, sort of an advanced Jotsy. I like the basic features of Jotsy, but hate the synching, they should of figured out a better way to do it.

I'll use Print to Go, and if I need to annotate I'll use RepliGo

RepliGo Reader 3_3_0.bar
    Does anyone have a working link to Repligo .bar file? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    05-09-12 02:41 PM
    The recent update to qPDF seems to rectify a lot of the performance issues. I am using it with 400+ page PDFs with images and it works well.
    05-09-12 03:39 PM
    Just renewing this thread. Every time before I go into a meeting, I search for a pdf markup tool on my Bold, and I have yet to find one that works for me.
    Any recommendations?
    09-26-12 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD