Just found out about how you can play PC games remotely with tablets using onlive/splashtop on android, and i know that there is a splashtop app for playbook, so my question is whether there are any remote desktop clients for playbook that would allow me to do this?

If not, are there any android desktop clients capable of doing this that would work converted into .bar?

Thanks,
    Xelnok

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....pad.thd&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.client&hl=en

^^^ Those are the android clients i found that are capable of doing it
    10-14-12 12:33 PM
    I've given it a go with Remote PC for the Playbook. Heroes 6 refuses to load up when I go to use it. I initially thought that because I am actually locked out of the PC itself to run the remote application, but your post makes me think otherwise. Now that I've finished my assessments for the year, I'll do a little more research.
    10-14-12 08:38 PM
    Pc gaming is possible through Splashtop however, the latency makes it a hassle. I haven't found any remote desktop app that doesn't suffer from some type of latency issue. Turn based games, yes, anything that needs quick reflexes, no.
    10-14-12 08:51 PM
    I can do it on my Transformer Prime with Splashtop THD. It takes advantage of the Tegra 3 and is able to do very low latency, 60 FPS mirroring over wireless.

The normal Splashtop can't do this however. It's extremely laggy and is something like 20-30 FPS (on my Transformer Prime and my Playbook).
    10-15-12 08:05 AM