Hi Berrys,
    Can anyone recommend a good app that'll let me control my PC through my PB, I've already paid twice for Splashtop for my iphone & android tablet (which is getting sold) & it works great, I just don't think I should have to pay a third time for it.
    Also is it worth setting up PB to accept android apps, if so what's the best & easiest way to do it (links please)

thanks in advance

Col
    09-01-12 09:20 AM
    A good free app to control your PC is Freemote Contol, in app world. It has mouse control, a full Windows keyboard, and a special pane for controlling Windows Media Center. As for android apps, your PB is already set up to run converted android apps in its android player.
    09-01-12 10:59 AM
    2X client is a nice rdp client to control windows pc for free
    09-01-12 11:53 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks for reply, freemote is'nt what I need, I need to control my full desktop from my PB.

Yes already done that but am I right in saying that you can't use android market/google play?

Thanks
    Col
    09-01-12 12:24 PM
    I like Splashtop. I got it when it was on sale. Its the easiest remote desktop app I've seen so far.
    09-01-12 01:10 PM
    Luko Remote and Freemote are tools that allow control of a PC. They both allow the PB to serve as a wireless mouse/keyboard.

SplashTop is my favorite remote desktop from the choices in App World. It is great, fast, and pretty easy to setup & use.
    09-01-12 02:26 PM
    Splashtop is the best I've tried. Good apps are worth paying for.
    09-01-12 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD