I tried bringing up the Clock app. Only the Stopwatch shows. Swiping down from the top, allows me to TRY adding a new clock but then it won't let me type in a name and then doesn't save it anyway.

I will reboot but I'm transferring a file at the moment so don't want to interrupt that.
    06-07-11 06:27 PM
    It kind of cleared up at a reboot but then I had a bunch of extra clocks and the TrashCan would not easily delete them. Oh, well....
    06-07-11 06:45 PM
    Works fine for me
    06-07-11 07:17 PM
    if you have problem.you should try to perform the debrick method.
    06-07-11 07:21 PM
    In clock app, I swiped down to add New Clock, thinking I would set it to a different time zone. Not only I could not set it to a different time zone, but now I have two clocks showing the same time. I want to get rid of the second clock, but I can't. Rebbot did not help.
    Anybody got any idea on how to go about it?

Thanks
    11-24-11 09:58 AM
    Tap on the clock you don't want or want to change. It will bring up a SETTINGS screen for that clock. In the upper right is a TrashcanIcon. Or you can change the timezone, type of clock and make it home clock.

Since I started this thread, yesterday, I got NO sound when the Timer clicked down. I was baking a cake and used the pb for the recipe and tried using the Timer for the bake process. But NO SOUND.
    mnecpal likes this.
    11-24-11 10:20 AM
    Tap on the clock you don't want or want to change. It will bring up a SETTINGS screen for that clock. In the upper right is a TrashcanIcon. Or you can change the timezone, type of clock and make it home clock.

Since I started this thread, yesterday, I got NO sound when the Timer clicked down. I was baking a cake and used the pb for the recipe and tried using the Timer for the bake process. But NO SOUND.
    11-24-11 10:21 AM

You didn't burn the cake? Did you?
    11-24-11 10:26 AM
    You didn't burn the cake? Did you?
    No! I used the stove's timer, too, as a backup! It's just that the OLD ears have trouble hearing it when I'm upstairs. Carrying the stove upstairs is harder than the pb!

And with two pounds of butter, it would be hard to burn - it would just melt. Actually, the cake uses 3/4lb and the icing, 1 1/4 lbs.

As for the Timer, a reboot might be necessary. I did check and an mp3 played sounds fine. I'm actually leaning toward a Debrick to hopefully get my DM backup working again.
    11-24-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD