Hi All,

I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet for work and started thinking "why can't I use my PB for this?" I've searched around and the closest app I could find is Luko Remote, but reading the description I'm not sure it would work the same way as the bamboo. I'm going to test Luko remote on Monday and report back. Has any one tried it as a replacement?

Or has anyone found another app or combo of apps that allows the same functionality?

Thanks in advance!
    05-12-12 08:55 AM
    Hi All,

I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet for work and started thinking "why can't I use my PB for this?" I've searched around and the closest app I could find is Luko Remote, but reading the description I'm not sure it would work the same way as the bamboo. I'm going to test Luko remote on Monday and report back. Has any one tried it as a replacement?

Or has anyone found another app or combo of apps that allows the same functionality?

Thanks in advance!
    Nothing comes close to a Wacom tablet. I have an Intuos5 with the wireless kit. 1000 times better than writing with my 3-in-1 Targus "crayon" on the iPad.
    05-12-12 10:24 AM
    Two words: pressure sensitivity. Tablets like the iPad or PlayBook don't have it, and it's one of the major benefits of a graphics tablet like the Bamboo or Intuos5.

Even if you were just writing, I would think the lag from when you write on the PlayBook to when it appears on a computer screen would be very annoying (and I can't see how you would find a solution with zero lag).
    05-13-12 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD