Hey all. Ive been very bored at work and have looked through about 2,000 apps and havnt found what I want, hopefully someone out there can help me out.

Im looking for an app that will tell me how much my paychecks are going to be. One that i can input my hours worked and amount per hour and out pops the total amount. The trick is I get paid different amounts based on the time i work so it would have to have the ability to calculate that. On top of doing that it would be awesome if it also could have an expense/budget type addition.

The closest thing ive seen so far is "Income Calculator" but that wont work out hours worked part. I know im asking a lot but if anyone knows of one or if you know a DEV thats is/can make one it would be great.
    01-22-12 05:12 AM
    am i missing something here?
    do you need an app for mulitplication and addition?
    01-22-12 05:18 AM
    i know that's what it sounds like but no i don't need an app for simple mathematics.
    its an expense and wage tracker is what im looking for.
    01-22-12 05:33 AM
    Are you expecting it to factor in your deductions, income taxes, and so forth as well?

If not, can't you just create a spreadsheet in Sheets To Go? Or does the current one not support formulas at all? I know they've added lots of formulas to the 2.0 version so maybe you'll be able to do it then.
    01-22-12 07:17 AM
    Not for playbook but you can google pdoc to calculate your pay gross to net. pdoc is payroll deductions online calendar
    Last edited by tododger; 01-22-12 at 08:57 AM.
    01-22-12 08:28 AM
    Try mint.com and hope for an app to be released shortly.

That's what I'm doing...
    01-22-12 10:27 AM
    Not for playbook but you can google pdoc to calculate your pay gross to net. pdoc is payroll deductions online calendar
    By the way, PDOC is for Canadians. That could help the OP, of course... I'm just noting it for those outside Canada who may think it would be of some use to them. It won't....
    01-22-12 10:53 AM
    i just built a spreadsheet for my work that does a good job for me. i had been using it on my tired old macbook. i am on an extended vacation so i have not put it on my playbook yet but when i was last out at sea i was playing with it on my bold 9900 and it worked great.
    01-22-12 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD