I hate to do stuff like this but has anyone converted the APK for Path or know where it can be found? I don't have access to Android anything in order to do the BAR conversion. I was able to find a video on Vimeo of the app on the PlayBook but so far haven't been able to find the file to load it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    01-07-12 04:01 PM
    I too am looking to get Path up and running on the Playbook. I've managed to install it via the Android marketplace on my Dingled PB. It launches ok but fails to connect to Path. If time permits and can see if I can rip out the apk tonight and post it.
    Anybody else have any success?
    01-09-12 11:00 AM
    Here is what I found ... It appears that Path began development on not only an app for BlackBerry smartphones but the PlayBook as well.

I was able to find a video on Vimeo demoing the app.

And then I found this website which showed some of the work Mokriya did developing an app for BlackBerry. Case Study: Path However, when I sent an inquiry both companies remained silent.

Thanks for the reply, I hope that you are able to get it working. For a while I thought I was the only interested.
    01-10-12 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD