i Recently discovered the joy of Password Wallet Lite, its Glorious interface, i was just wowed by it. i only pput a couple of things in due to lack of time, but i made a mental note to buy the full version of the app by way of thanking the developer even though i couldnt imagine anything it would include that i needed on top of what the lite offered.

a few days later i went to fill in all my data as i had a few hours spare, and after inputting many items, i get a notice flash up

Your trial has ended, please purchase the full version

i didn't download a trial did i? i'm sure this is supposed to be a lite version. so i went and checked, and it says nothing about trail time or limits of any kind in the description. so maybe this is the "lite" feature, its going to ask me to purchace it every time i do something, so i go check and no... i cant put anything else in...

so now i don't really want to pay the developer for the full version since he made me waste my time filling in details on a supposed "lite" app, so what i want to know, is this, are there any other really good password wallet apps on PB, Ideally free, but cheap is good too, i want the ability to store a fair bit of info per item, like my online banking has username, password and memorable word, or my card details which has obviously a few different details that need saving which wont fit into a standard "name - Password" format

Anything that fits my need or will i have to pay the Sneaky underhanded people for Password Wallet?
    03-09-12 04:39 PM
    I recommend Vault by XLabz. It is $3 but allows lots of info to be added, custom categories, fully encrypted and can be backed up and restored through dropbox.
    And... You get to support a dev who is spending time writing and releasing a number of quality PB apps.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-10-12 12:51 AM
    use vault bro is the best i use it several time a week and they add great features all the time.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-10-12 10:13 AM
    i want the ability to store a fair bit of info per item, like my online banking has username, password and memorable word, or my card details which has obviously a few different details that need saving which wont fit into a standard "name - Password" format
    Vault has a 'notes' field where you can enter extra details.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-10-12 11:39 AM
    Should we now say anything more

Thanks to everyone who recommended Vault!
    Tomcat_Alley likes this.
    03-10-12 01:10 PM
    XLabs, Consider me on side!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-10-12 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD