Just curious - does the backwards motion (the pre-throw) have any effect on the strength of the throw? Or is it just the forwards motion?
    no, doesnt `count` at all towards anything, although i find (on sim at least) it kinda helps with the `flick` technique
    04-26-11 02:54 PM
    I just got 47 meters and notice that the end of the screen is revealing another screen. Game bug?
    05-12-11 04:29 PM
    I just got 47 meters and notice that the end of the screen is revealing another screen. Game bug?
    simply put, yes. we have a new version which we are just testing now which will fix all the little issues, add a bit of extra options where needed and add new levels too
    lyricidal likes this.
    05-12-11 04:41 PM
    Just wanted to say that this game rocks on a TV with a mouse lol

Paper Plane on #PlayBook on Twitpic
    BBThemes likes this.
    05-13-11 05:11 PM
    Just wanted to say that this game rocks on a TV with a mouse lol

Paper Plane on #PlayBook on Twitpic
    haha thats awesome! so need to get myself a mouse and keyboard!!
    05-13-11 05:14 PM
    Ha, I just figured out the glitch . I got 92 meters and the plane never left the room.
    05-14-11 07:25 PM
    Wow, 1954.31 meters.... please don't ban me . I won't cheat again!!!!
    05-14-11 07:33 PM
    Game keeps crashing on me. I can open it once and play, but if I close it and then open again, the plane doesn't move at all. Only way to get it to respond is to power cycle the PB
    05-16-11 11:25 PM
    Sweet! Just noticed an updated scene to fly the paper plane!
    05-20-11 01:52 PM
    Sweet! Just noticed an updated scene to fly the paper plane!
    Yes!! This game is awesome!!
    05-20-11 04:55 PM
    yes all new levels will be available by simple in-app download and will of course be FREE

over 312,000 throws and over 5.5Million meters covered already!!

also for anyone downloading while tethered, the new level is just 659Kb so it wont hit your data allowance hard either
    Last edited by BBThemes; 05-20-11 at 05:38 PM.
    ericlc2 likes this.
    05-20-11 05:36 PM
    What are the current levels available?
    The reason I ask is because I have the following two levels right now, but on the main menu screen I have a total of 3 icons: Two icons for the Ski Resort and One for the Office.

1. Office
    2. Ski resort
    05-23-11 12:00 PM
    What are the current levels available?
    The reason I ask is because I have the following two levels right now, but on the main menu screen I have a total of 3 icons: Two icons for the Ski Resort and One for the Office.

1. Office
    2. Ski resort
    I have the same screen. When I play the second icon for Ski Resort the screen goes weird when the plane lands. The first two icons seem to work fine.
    05-24-11 04:56 AM
    I have the same screen. When I play the second icon for Ski Resort the screen goes weird when the plane lands. The first two icons seem to work fine.
    hmm that seems odd, ours is fine with just the two icons

id suggest uninstalling it then re-installing it, that should sort it hopefully
    05-24-11 07:41 AM
    hmm that seems odd, ours is fine with just the two icons

id suggest uninstalling it then re-installing it, that should sort it hopefully
    Thanks! Delete and re-install did the trick!

Great Game!
    05-24-11 05:05 PM
    Thanks! Delete and re-install did the trick!

Great Game!
    awesome, glad that sorted it for ya, odd, because mine only shows two icons
    05-24-11 05:51 PM
    NEW LEVELS!!!

so today we released two new levels (making 4 total)

level 3 - RoofTops
    level 4 - In The City

these are available immediately as an in app download, which of course is free

Also PaperPlane has now been thrown more than 6,760,000meters which is further than going to the center of the earth!!
    lyricidal likes this.
    06-08-11 10:51 AM
    Thanks for the update!!
    On the "In the City" level, my plane went past the scene at the end onto the menu page. 60.59 meters - no cheating I swear. Of course, I'm going nuts now trying to replicate it.
    06-08-11 12:58 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD