How are these scores possible? 800m? I can barely crack 40m!
    05-01-11 07:46 PM
    I'm stumped... I'm right there with you at 40m
    05-01-11 10:39 PM
    put simply, its a bug (which is really the OS not the app) which will be fixed in a update very soon. just waiting to get our playbook to confirm first hand all is fixed, which if it is should be all sorted and updated on appworld by end this week.
    05-02-11 11:54 AM
    im at 42ish...cant even figure out how others are getting 55+!
    05-02-11 02:21 PM
    Just got high score!! Ohhhh yeahhhhh haha.
    05-04-11 07:21 PM
    I'm at around 40m as well. I thought there would be some sort of fans or wind blowing as you get further so that it would sail further. It is fun though.
    05-04-11 07:25 PM
    while your all enjoyin it, check out what the new levels will look like
    05-04-11 08:37 PM
    Glad to see you're expanding. A few notes:

- I would love to see an interactive environment. Wind, birds flying not just pictures of them, fans oscillating in the office (kind of goes with wind), etc.
    - Differently folded planes would be sweet as well. Lighter materials as well as add ons for personalization and performance.
    - Better menus and integrated leaderboards (top 20 or 50 or whatever).

Keep up the good work, this has the potential to be a really awesome game.
    05-04-11 08:45 PM
    Glad to see you're expanding. A few notes:

- I would love to see an interactive environment. Wind, birds flying not just pictures of them, fans oscillating in the office (kind of goes with wind), etc.
    - Differently folded planes would be sweet as well. Lighter materials as well as add ons for personalization and performance.
    - Better menus and integrated leaderboards (top 20 or 50 or whatever).

Keep up the good work, this has the potential to be a really awesome game.
    all great points, sadly the interactive environment could really slow the app down, which we`ve been careful to make it as smooth as possible, so not too sure on that, the planes we are looking at, but no idea when/if we`ll bring this, we are working on the menus and a few little bug fixes which should be in an update soon
    05-04-11 08:55 PM
    Sounds good! Quick question though; what makes it hard to run the app smoothly? I just feel like the playbook should be able to run the animated environments with ease, especially after seeing the apps being showcased at blackberry world. Is there a better way to optimize it? I just don't know how all of that works. Surely it isn't more difficult to display a bird flying than it is to show cars driving around in NFS.
    05-04-11 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD