Hey all,

saw this app called Paper, made by a team called 53. Many of them used to work on the Courier team at Microsoft (a folding tablet concept).

All i can say is the app is beautiful. It's perfect for jotting notes, and doodling and drawing. it's fun but addictive. I had my friend download it on his CrapPad and i have to admit i was impressed. Simple but so elegant, check it out below.

FiftyThree

check it out and voice out what you think! Maybe we can voice some support for this on the PlayBook.
    04-04-12 09:17 PM
    That app does rule but don't you think it will come to Android first?
    04-04-12 09:31 PM
    You have to be careful with that app. It nickel and dimes you on brushes, pencils and other essentials not included in the free version ( and this is limited functionality). This can get very costly at 1.99 or more.
    04-05-12 07:07 AM
    My sister has it on her "new" iPad. She got it through her school as she is a teacher.

I've played around with it, and I gotta say, it's the best drawing app I've ever used. It's just so smooth. Knocks out any PB app available. Wish they'd bring it over soon.
    04-12-12 11:35 AM
    My coworkers has this on his ipad 2 and its awesome, i doubt they will bring it to the playbook, sad but true, i dont know if its the playbook size or os but developers seem to shy always from our tablet
    04-12-12 02:15 PM
    This is a very cool app and is what most of us I believe are looking for when talking about hand written note taking. I've asked this of the team at xlabz but never hear back from them. Since they have the app where you can draw with friends, why not carry it a few steps further and allow for note taking?

But this Paper app by 53 would be very nice to have if done for the PB. Again another highly functional business or school tool not made for our valued PB's.
    04-12-12 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD