out of all the games ive bought so far i would have to say this one was by far the best. Super addicting. The are not very many reviews on it in app world but well worth the money. Hope they come out with more games like this.
    05-31-11 11:59 PM
    I disagree, and when I wrote a review to that effect, it never appeared in App World. The developer may have deleted it, or it may take a few more days for it to appear.

After about day 5, you'll have 10 customers per day. No more. No less. Once you get most of the upgrades, the game is a piece of cake. I've played 40 days (about 400 customers) and only one time have I not had a customer raise his arms and celebrate my awesomeness. There is just no challenge. Very repetitive. Also very slow and relaxing considering this is a time management game. I even check my e-mail while I wait for the order process to occur. Can't do anything else, so why not?

Add that to the performance issues in the game, and it's just not worth the $1.99--especially when you can play it online for free.

I do pick it up and play a level every now and then, but when I first bought the game, I was playing 3-4 levels at a time.
    06-01-11 10:24 AM
    I disagree, and when I wrote a review to that effect, it never appeared in App World. The developer may have deleted it, or it may take a few more days for it to appear.

After about day 5, you'll have 10 customers per day. No more. No less. Once you get most of the upgrades, the game is a piece of cake. I've played 40 days (about 400 customers) and only one time have I not had a customer raise his arms and celebrate my awesomeness. There is just no challenge. Very repetitive. Also very slow and relaxing considering this is a time management game. I even check my e-mail while I wait for the order process to occur. Can't do anything else, so why not?

Add that to the performance issues in the game, and it's just not worth the $1.99--especially when you can play it online for free.

I do pick it up and play a level every now and then, but when I first bought the game, I was playing 3-4 levels at a time.
    totally agree with you. at first very fun and sort of addicting. after day 13 i got bored. and like yourself i too would multi-task during that horribly long order process
    06-01-11 11:54 AM
    People should keep pinging the support, maybe they can change the gameplay...
    06-01-11 01:14 PM
    i was on lvl 16 when i made the post i was expecting there to be more customers as it progressed but your right it stale. but still for the price of a chocolate bar i got hours of time out of it so it was worth it for me
    06-01-11 02:46 PM
    It's one of the few things that works flawlessly on the Playbook for me. I'd like to see more apps polished this well.
    06-01-11 02:55 PM
    It's official now, the developer has deleted my review or not allowed it to be published in the first place. If you look at the app page on App World, there are only positive reviews. No complaints allowed.

I will remember this the next time I see an app with so many positive reviews and no negative reviews. I still like this game, and I still play it every now and then, but this has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.
    06-06-11 03:40 PM
    I also posted a negative review, on a different app, and it was removed So, the star ratings have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-11 05:26 PM
    didn't know they could delete reviews... that seems to defeat the purpose...

I too downloaded it, loved it at first, and haven't touched it in a while. It gets repetitive and the order process is just mind-boggling at how long it takes (skip button please?). It gets really laggy later and I've had problems on the grill area with burgers getting stuck. Seems like the developer was on the right track (although it is just a different remake of diner dash or one of the many other copies) but kinda gave us the finger after getting the money. We shall see
    06-06-11 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD