Anyone using pandora side loaded app regularly? It seems to be a mixed bag of working and not working with this. If everyone is having the issue, I'll remove it. If it's working for most, I'll do a sec wipe and reinstall. I do use it daily at work.
    03-09-12 08:16 AM
    It works fine for me. I always have it on at night I listen to music before bed and leave it on along with with the rainymood site.
    03-09-12 11:00 AM
    It was a bit unstable on the old OS2 release but it seems addressed in the 2.0.1 update and works quite well now.
    04-17-12 07:39 PM
    Yes I use it all the time and it Never gave me problems, but if you are having problems
    you can also just go to Pandora.com on the browser and should work fine too.
    04-17-12 07:43 PM
    Anybody having problems with Pandora timing out? I use Stay On, but after 15 minutes or so the stream stops and I have to tap the screen. Using Pandora through the browser is even worse.
    05-10-12 08:39 AM
    I use it, seems to work fine =) glad it works.
    05-10-12 12:21 PM
    I use it, seems to work fine =) glad it works.
    What version of Pandora do you have?
    It doesn't stop every 15 minutes or so saying it's waiting for a connection?
    Do you have anything else on in the background?
    05-10-12 02:23 PM
    I don't use it all the time, but I've definitely used it for at least an hour straight and it didn't stop after any set period of time. I believe my sideloaded version is 1.3.
    05-10-12 02:28 PM
    I don't use it all the time, but I've definitely used it for at least an hour straight and it didn't stop after any set period of time. I believe my sideloaded version is 1.3.
    Thanks everyone.
    Maybe it's my network at home...
    05-10-12 02:32 PM
    Anybody having problems with Pandora timing out? I use Stay On, but after 15 minutes or so the stream stops and I have to tap the screen. Using Pandora through the browser is even worse.
    Happens to me to. And when it starts up again it'll play some of the next song and then skip partway through. Can be a little annoying.
    05-10-12 02:44 PM
    Happens to me to. And when it starts up again it'll play some of the next song and then skip partway through. Can be a little annoying.
    Yes. That's what it does with me.
    05-10-12 08:45 PM
    I installed the latest OS and then sideloaded Pandora. Pandora worked fine yesterday but now it launches and has the "loading" window stuck in a loop. The station eventually comes up but it scrolls through the artists quickly without playing music. Using the browser works fine. Any ideas what the issue may be. I am a noob with the PB and sideloading but it seemed to load fine originally.
    06-04-12 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD