I bought Now Boarding app for $5 and while the process was going it told me there was an error message while processing, now charge show on my bank card but cant download the app.help
    06-18-11 09:40 PM
    I would contact the developer the start off with. Where did it fail? During the download process or the payment process? If you have a debit card tied to your PayPal account, it doesn't necessarily mean that the charge went through just because you see it on your account.
    06-18-11 10:43 PM
    If a paid app never finishes downloading, and you can't seem to reinstall it mobily. I found you can solve this issue through BB Destop Manager, or on the online site. Me personally, I went on the online site to fix my issue.
    Let me know if you get it resolved, and GL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 11:44 PM
    paying through credit card is a pain..

it happened to me twice...that it charged my card without actually getting the program...

i switched to paypal and no problems at all..
    06-18-11 11:50 PM
    paying through credit card is a pain..

it happened to me twice...that it charged my card without actually getting the program...

i switched to paypal and no problems at all..

Its actually MUCH more safe to purchase from Credit Cards. IF there is ANY dispute, just contact your bank - file a report - and the money will be back on your account.

PayPal is ok - but they have started to charge wayyy to much for most pay services...
    06-19-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD