Have just downgraded from OS2
    I had angry birds app installed but now its gone, its not on my previous installed list and is asking me to pay �4.99 again...is thereanyone i can contact that shows i have paid for this app already to reinstall it..?
    01-24-12 06:56 AM
    Sent RIM a message (make sure you address it to the right department though). If you can prove them that you bought it them might be able to fix your problem.(You get a mail after you buy an app, but i don't know if they mention the name there)
    Jasonmuk likes this.
    01-24-12 07:09 AM
    i think it only gives you the app support which is usually the developer isnt it..?
    So how would i contact RIM..? also as all apps are paid through paypal i have a reciept for the app
    01-24-12 07:13 AM
    i think it only gives you the app support which is usually the developer isnt it..?
    So how would i contact RIM..? also as all apps are paid through paypal i have a reciept for the app
    Developers can't help with billing or download/installation problems, I advise my customers to forward receipts to [email protected] and include a brief description of the problem.
    KermEd and Jasonmuk like this.
    01-24-12 07:19 AM
    Just checked Paypaland there is a contact email in the reciept for the app

[email protected]
    01-24-12 07:26 AM
    this happened with me with simplebrowser+ (my first playbook app ive bought)
    i deleted in an attempt to reinstall it and poof it was gone.
    list refresh, device reboot...nothing brought it back.

typed simplebrowser+ into the app world search, hit purchase, signed into my bbid again and BAM "youve already purchased this" and it went straight to downloading and installing.

its a PIA not having the list of apps...but im thinking this will be the results for anyone missing apps right now that they uninstalled.
    01-24-12 11:02 PM
    Happened to me too. I'll wait till OS2.0 launches and then bug RIM about it if the paid apps still doesn't show up.
    01-25-12 12:04 AM
    Reply from RIM..

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

As soon as the second purchase processes and is showing, I will complete the refund for one of your purchases. I will update you via email when this is complete.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Christa
    BlackBerry Customer Support
    Research In Motion Limited
    01-25-12 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD