Great question... I've looked every place and then found this:
    http://blackberryempire.com/pacemake...th-scratching/

Hope this helps
    Vinyl mode!!!!! Nice! Now you can really 'scratch'!!!!
    10-18-12 12:53 AM
    Ok, I finally got to a wifi spot and upgraded. when I launched the app, I went into settings and could not find vynil mode. So I deleted then reinstalled the app. Still no Vynil mode. What am I missing?
    10-18-12 06:46 PM
    Ok, I finally got to a wifi spot and upgraded. when I launched the app, I went into settings and could not find vynil mode. So I deleted then reinstalled the app. Still no Vynil mode. What am I missing?
    Seems that the article that was written was for the Pacemaker device and not for the app. I found this little tidbit of information on PaceMaker's support page (pacemaker.desk.com/)

Willem
    OCT 18, 2012 02:31PM CEST
    Pacemaker Agent
    Hi guys,

PMA 1.2.2 contains some minor bug fixes and CPU optimizations. The most notable of these is that the settings are now saved when you shut down PMA: There was a bug that often prevented this before. So no added features in this one.

Hope this helps clear things up...
    9of13 likes this.
    10-18-12 06:57 PM
    Yep, the editors messed it up, I asked about the update at Pacemaker's facebook page and was told that it was an update for the Pacemaker device, not the app.
    10-25-12 01:31 PM
    I wish I could scratch. But let's say the music I'm listening to can't be used. Where can I buy some dance tracks that I could use? There was this site I used to buy music but lost the bookmark. Can anyone recommend some sites?

And sorry if this is off topic. Hope you guys don't mind.
    01-23-13 04:52 AM
    Since just a couple of weeks ago, the Pacemmaker app price has been halved to 10�/$.
    I tried in vain to contact the devs to verify if there would be some upgrade path to the BB10 version if bought now, or if today's version would continue as is on 10.
    Does somebody have insight into this?
    From the demo version, the interface is definitely excellent on the present system...
    01-25-13 09:24 AM
    Since just a couple of weeks ago, the Pacemmaker app price has been halved to 10�/$.
    I tried in vain to contact the devs to verify if there would be some upgrade path to the BB10 version if bought now, or if today's version would continue as is on 10.
    Does somebody have insight into this?
    From the demo version, the interface is definitely excellent on the present system...
    I had the Playbook version and when I got my Z10 was amazed by the fact I didn't have to pay again for the BlackBerry 10 version It shows up under the available tab on BlackBerry World. Obviously you have to use the same BlackBerry I'D on both devices for this. Hope it answers your question.

Posted via CB10
    Herve5 likes this.
    04-01-13 10:04 PM
207 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD