06-14-12 12:48 PM
    Awesome news!
    Can't wait to try it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-14-12 01:37 PM
    Who has tried it? What are your thoughts? Does it have a sound/music library?
    06-14-12 02:04 PM
    not a dj here, I'm curious bout this app but on the fence if I should buy it, will it be a waste of money if I purchase this?

06-14-12 02:56 PM
    Who has tried it? What are your thoughts? Does it have a sound/music library?
    It uses the MP3 songs you put on your PB
    digitalman101 likes this.
    06-14-12 02:58 PM
    I'm not a DJ. I love this app! I would recommend. If you like music, go for it.

Or try the lite version for 4.99
    06-14-12 03:24 PM
    I'm not a DJ. I love this app! I would recommend. If you like music, go for it.

Or try the lite version for 4.99

I wonder if there is an option to upgrade to the full version if I get the Lite. Either way, definitely interested in getting the app.
    Taktalok likes this.
    06-14-12 04:37 PM
    I am not sure. I purchased the full version. It's pretty slick. Def worth the price.
    06-14-12 04:43 PM
    Gonna get this tomorrow.... Can't wait.

A friend of mine owns a PaceMaker and it's great fun

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CB forums app
    06-14-12 05:15 PM
    i hope this will be carried over once BB10 lands in Q4

06-14-12 06:28 PM
    I bought the lite version. Its very cool!
    06-14-12 06:44 PM
    Can anybody please tell me what the difference is between the Lite and the regular version?
    I'll spend the 20 no prob but what's the difference? I cannot find a list...
    06-16-12 03:25 PM
    Can anybody please tell me what the difference is between the Lite and the regular version?
    I'll spend the 20 no prob but what's the difference? I cannot find a list...
    The lite doesn't have any FX or looping abilities only basic EQ adjustments
    06-16-12 04:11 PM
    The lite doesn't have any FX or looping abilities only basic EQ adjustments
    Perfect... Thank you sir. And after a re-read in appworld the full version is for me.
    The Lite version does have the pitch and time stretch, but lacks the looping etc from the full version.
    Perfect for practicing guitar riffs...
    06-16-12 05:26 PM
    I bought the lite version. Its very cool!
    Is there a way to upgrade it to the full version by only paying the $15.00 difference?
    Last edited by ordigas; 06-16-12 at 10:36 PM.
    06-16-12 08:04 PM
    I bought it a few hours ago and it's awesome! Not a DJ my self either but I wanna learn and this is a great start. Def worth the $20!!

Update: I also noticed the app crashes alot. Hopefully it gets fixed in the next update.
    Last edited by luqman24; 06-17-12 at 01:39 PM.
    06-17-12 02:19 AM
    Just in case anyone else was wondering about the diff between Lite and Full version, I emailed the dev with the question and here's his response...

The features that Pacemaker App has which Pacemaker Lite App does not have are:

•Beat Skip
    •Loop
    •Effects (FX)
    •Digital Mode (pitch bend and DJ stutter pause)
    •Settings

Cheers
    Akuji_ism likes this.
    06-17-12 11:12 AM
    Full version 2 week trial. TRY TRY TRY, its amazing.
    09-11-12 03:26 PM
    Can we listen to music in our library with the free version? If so how? Or is that only with the paid version? I'm going to continue to look for more info in the forums.
    09-12-12 07:00 AM
    From what I understand, the trail version is the full version but only available for 2 weeks.
    world saviour likes this.
    09-12-12 11:54 AM
    From what I understand, the trail version is the full version but only available for 2 weeks.
    Thanks if the reply was for me. I'm want to learn how to mix music from my PB Music library.
    09-12-12 12:45 PM
    So, where are the user instructions? I have Text Help toggled on. No help to be found anywhere except for the instant tutorial, which covers only the basics.

Listen up developers. If you want me to pay �20 for an app, I want a proper user guide. Until then, forget it.
    09-12-12 03:21 PM
    i have completely fallen in love with this app. CANT STOP USING IT
    09-12-12 06:28 PM
    Hi,how is it to play music continuously on pacemaker!
    09-13-12 10:16 AM
    Thanks if the reply was for me. I'm want to learn how to mix music from my PB Music library.
    Other than the tutorial, i think there might be one on their website. I'm not sure.....
    So, where are the user instructions? I have Text Help toggled on. No help to be found anywhere except for the instant tutorial, which covers only the basics.

Listen up developers. If you want me to pay �20 for an app, I want a proper user guide. Until then, forget it.
    What I did was take what I learned from the tutorial and play around with it with other features. To you and djrupey, there's also YouTube videos with demos posted by pacemaker. Check those out too.
    i have completely fallen in love with this app. CANT STOP USING IT
    You ain't the only one! I bought it when it first came out. I use it so much at home, on the bus, on the subway, even on the Staten Island ferry that, in my mind, I'm called "DJ Mass Transit"! Lmao!
    Hi,how is it to play music continuously on pacemaker!
    There's no "continuous play" feature. It's a DJ system mentioned to mix music manually.
    world saviour likes this.
    09-13-12 03:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD