Does anyone know how to search for a particular address in osmand? I downloaded the Maine map and it can't even find Ogunquit, Maine as a city in the search. It doesn't show it in the list of cities. I already downloaded the offline Maine info. Can anyone give me some tips?
    04-23-12 07:57 PM
    I found it. Press the remote looking thing in the bottom left corner of your map, then choose search, press the home button, press region and select maine, then type in the city name and press show on map.
    04-23-12 09:48 PM
    are you doing an offline search using the vector maps? because i can select maine as the region, but when i click on the city, i'm not able to actually type ogunquit, i can only select from a list of cities and ogunquit isn't on the list...

even if i press the "internet" button to do a search using the internet, if i type "ogunquit, maine" no results are found.
    04-24-12 04:09 PM
    I get hits searching either online or offline. I then tap "show on map" and it shows the town on the map.
    04-24-12 06:51 PM
    That's so strange!!! It's not showing up for me at all.Anyone have any suggestions?
    04-24-12 08:12 PM
    Is there another map other than Maine I need to download? I can't understand why this isn't working for me.

Edit: without doing anything different I can now find ogunquit. Bizarre.
    Last edited by princesultan; 04-24-12 at 09:14 PM.
    04-24-12 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD