I installed OS 2 for the playbook and so far the Android player is awesome.

However, I purchased many Playbook apps before, and they are not reloading on the PB.

To get 2.0 I had to do a security wipe on the PB as I had the pre beta version on android on. I did register the PB with the same app store/blackberry login as I used to purchase all all the apps?

Anybody have a similar problem?
    Please help? Android is great but I also miss my PB apps.
    10-29-11 02:31 PM
    Go to App World
    My World
    Select the apps you want
    Reinstall
    Enjoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 02:51 PM
    Thanks, but do you know of any way it can repopulate all of them automatically or even just give me a list. Had over 40 apps on there.

TIA
    10-29-11 05:02 PM
    Thanks, but do you know of any way it can repopulate all of them automatically or even just give me a list. Had over 40 apps on there.

TIA
    There is no way to repopulate them automatically. You will just have to reinstall one at a time. Some apps that worked with 1.0.7.x will not work with the beta 2.0.
    10-29-11 05:27 PM
    Login to your bb account from the bb website.

It should list all the apps you've paid for.

It shows me the apps on my bb and pb. Even the ones I uninstalled.
    10-29-11 05:43 PM
    I also upgraded to OS 2.0, and my apps disappeared. Problem is, Blackberry Appworld lists the applications. I tried re-installing (from Appworld), but they don't show up on the desktop, although Appworld thinks it has been installed. I tried deleting them and then re-installing again, with the same results. When Appworld re-installs them, it's incredibly quick - in fact, too quick. I think it thinks everything is still "there" and only does a quickie reinstall, instead of a full and proper reinstall. I don't know what to do at this point...
    03-04-12 04:23 AM
    Check to see if they are in a new/separate panel. If you swipe left/right, the pb under OS2 might have additional panels. If you look in the center, just under the top 4 or 5 apps, there may be TINY little boxes. That shows these additional panels.

Otherwise, did you root your pb or have the beta OS2 or android market installed? I've read those can affect things.

Also you can RESTART from the Battery Icon.
    03-04-12 12:20 PM
    It's not the panels - I only have two screens of panels, and the missing apps are not there. I didn't know there was a restart button, thank you for that. I'll try uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, restarting to see if that recovers my missing aps...
    03-05-12 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD