just noticed this in appworld, its free and pretty slick, i recommend checking it out, looks to have all the tv show needs you could ask for!
    04-26-11 04:10 PM
    I tried it and got blank screens when I selected a couple of episodes. Any clue what I missed?
    04-26-11 04:11 PM
    not exactly sure i only tested a few shows then hopped on here in excitement to share lol, maybe make sure flash etc is enabled in your browser, i plan to explore it more tonight.
    04-26-11 04:19 PM
    I tried it and got blank screens when I selected a couple of episodes. Any clue what I missed?
    I got the same thing as you. I tried it earlier today and had blank screen instead of show streaming too. :'(
    04-26-11 04:30 PM
    Well this time I got it to work. Beats me.
    04-26-11 04:35 PM
    I got the same thing as you. I tried it earlier today and had blank screen instead of show streaming too. :'(
    when i click on a show i get the screen in the first image
    after i click watch full episodes it opens the web browser and i get the second image

what show your trying? maybe i can try it and see if itll work for me
    04-26-11 04:44 PM
    I am watching the office right now. It is a little slow and I had to wait a bit but it does work. Nice
    04-26-11 05:52 PM
    when i click on a show i get the screen in the first image
    after i click watch full episodes it opens the web browser and i get the second image

what show your trying? maybe i can try it and see if itll work for me
    I think what the app does is direct you to the web site where any given show may be found. For example clicking on House sends you to a second tab at FOX Broadcasting Company - House TV Show - House TV Series - House Episode Guide
    You could do this by the browser directly, this app just puts them all in one place. Or so it appears.
    04-26-11 06:14 PM
    I think what the app does is direct you to the web site where any given show may be found. For example clicking on House sends you to a second tab at FOX Broadcasting Company - House TV Show - House TV Series - House Episode Guide
    You could do this by the browser directly, this app just puts them all in one place. Or so it appears.
    You could, I like the fact this has everything organized for me already.
    04-26-11 06:37 PM
    It would be nice if they could embed the videos. I feel kinda jipped when an app just opens a browser instance.
    04-27-11 02:05 PM
    It would be nice if they could embed the videos. I feel kinda jipped when an app just opens a browser instance.
    Try being from Canada - every single video I click on took me to the American site with the oh so friendly message stating that I am from the wrong country therefore I am not authorized to view the videos
    curve1967 likes this.
    04-27-11 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD