Hi guys,

if ported the pro version of my vocabulary-trainer "Vocablo2" to Blackberry Playbook.

The app combines a online-translater for more than 30 languages. But the cool feature is, that you can add the translated word into a vocabulary deck.

Based on 6 Phases, which represent the progress of learning your vocabs, Vocablo helps you to remember once translated words.

You can also create vocabulary lists on your PC/MAC, export them as .txt or .csv (tab, semicolon, comma-separated) and import the lists into vocablo right on your device.

Its also possible to export your lists and share them with friends.

Give it a try:
    Pro:
    Vocablo 2 Pro - App World
    Free:
    Vocablo 2 Free- App World
    Attachment 108034
    Attachment 108035
    Attachment 108036
    Attachment 108037
    Attachment 108038

If you experience any problems, feel free to contact me with the given support mail address.
    Last edited by quiddix; 04-23-12 at 09:57 AM.
    fbloise likes this.
    04-18-12 02:19 AM
    I am not sure that I need this app but it is nice to have developers in the forum. Good luck with your app.
    04-18-12 06:14 PM
    Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

If you and others are not sure if they need this app, they can download a free version since today. The free version uses the same phase based system like the pro version does.

Nevertheless it has some limitations like you can only create one deck for all your vocabularies, only export decks and there is no auto-translation feature.

So its like the offline-version of vocablo Pro.

Give it a try and if you like to buy the pro version just migrate your crated vocabularies with the export feature of vocablo Free and import it with the advanced features of vocablo Pro

Vocablo 2 Free - App World
    04-23-12 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD