The shoutcast radio player is just approved.
    It is called "Listenor" and you can try it now.
    Free trial version is provided. Please give your comments and suggestions.

Main introduction is like following:
    Welcome to ShoutCast radio world.
    This is totally native application for ShoutCast radio playing.
    Simple, easy to use. Just relax and enjoy your favorite music.

1. Online un-stop Shoutcast radio with dynamic scrolling track title.
    2. Favorite station subscription. One click to listen your favorite music.
    3. Both portrait and landscape mode supported.
    4. Auto Internet status detection. When re-connected, radio play will be resumed automatically
    5. Radio stations can be filtered by predefined genres or by free searching.
    Last edited by visvic; 05-15-12 at 03:17 PM.
    05-12-12 04:10 PM
    I would love to see it in App World already.
    05-13-12 02:05 PM
    Looking forward to trying this out. Do you have any pics of your app that you can post?
    05-14-12 09:51 AM
    This application is just approved. You can try it now. Thanks.
    05-15-12 03:18 PM
    i did a search and i couldnt find it.
    ajdjackson likes this.
    05-15-12 04:48 PM
    Please search "listenor" or "wwflysoft", I've tried it and it works.
    05-15-12 04:53 PM
    Works and all, but I already have Winamp (Got on App World) and its free and looks better.
    Last edited by sjc1963; 05-15-12 at 06:21 PM.
    05-15-12 06:11 PM
    Is this the same as "Radio for Blackberry" on BB phones?
    Last edited by Justthecrack; 05-15-12 at 07:03 PM.
    05-15-12 06:50 PM
    Works and all, but I already have Winamp (Got on App World) and its free and looks better.
    How can you have Winamp for the Playbook when Winamp is not listed on App World?

As for the new app; it works perfectly. Very easy to find stations; easy to save stations into Favourites and then call them up again; all in all - it's a very simple app that does exactley what it says it does.

Oh, and unlike a certain other radio app, this one doesn't ask you to upgrade to a premium edition to access different stations nor does it tell you that you live in the wrong country so the radio station can't be listened to...despite the fact that if I log onto the same stream from my laptop, it plays - I guess my laptop lives in a different country than my Playbook

The only criticism I have is with the colour scheme; it's not to my taste. But to be blunt, if that's the only criticism I can find, then this app has done its job. In short, easy to recommend the app at $2.00 and seeing how there's a 5 day trial for it, everyone may as try it out and see for themselves whether they like it. I do.
    05-15-12 08:51 PM
    downloaded the trial and so far I really like it. will more than likely buy the full issue in a couple of days. very straight forward and simple to use..
    05-16-12 07:04 AM
    How can you have Winamp for the Playbook when Winamp is not listed on App World?

As for the new app; it works perfectly. Very easy to find stations; easy to save stations into Favourites and then call them up again; all in all - it's a very simple app that does exactley what it says it does.

Oh, and unlike a certain other radio app, this one doesn't ask you to upgrade to a premium edition to access different stations nor does it tell you that you live in the wrong country so the radio station can't be listened to...despite the fact that if I log onto the same stream from my laptop, it plays - I guess my laptop lives in a different country than my Playbook

The only criticism I have is with the colour scheme; it's not to my taste. But to be blunt, if that's the only criticism I can find, then this app has done its job. In short, easy to recommend the app at $2.00 and seeing how there's a 5 day trial for it, everyone may as try it out and see for themselves whether they like it. I do.
    It never asked me any of that and it doesn't time out.
    05-16-12 07:27 AM
    Sideloading the Android app, same way I use XiaaLive and a number of other apps. But sideloading is never as nice as a native application, the Android player tends to hang on occasion.
    05-16-12 08:34 AM
    I agree that the colour scheme is a little grim but its a good app otherwise. Darker black and greys more in keeping with my grim rock tastes would be great..hint hint
    05-16-12 12:35 PM
    Hi, guys. really appreciate all your comments and suggestions. will make it better in next upgrade. thanks. Any suggestions are welcome.
    05-19-12 01:35 AM
    I have been using it for a few days now(trial). Simple and easy to use. Although I ran into something I believe is an error. Everytime I open the app, my favorites are gone, I have to add them again. Is anyone having the same problem?
    And yeah, the colors are not the most pleasant for the eye.
    05-19-12 06:27 PM
    downloaded the pay app today after trying the trial... great app and does what it says.. simple and straight forward... thanks guys
    05-19-12 07:04 PM
    I have been using it for a few days now(trial). Simple and easy to use. Although I ran into something I believe is an error. Everytime I open the app, my favorites are gone, I have to add them again. Is anyone having the same problem?
    And yeah, the colors are not the most pleasant for the eye.
    Hi, it is not an error but a limitation for the trial version. The favorite list will be saved automatically in full version. It has been stated in the pop up dialog message in the trial version. thanks.
    05-20-12 01:50 AM
    Hi, it is not an error but a limitation for the trial version. The favorite list will be saved automatically in full version. It has been stated in the pop up dialog message in the trial version. thanks.
    I am sorry. Obviously I must have missed that.
    05-20-12 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD