Is there anyone else besides me who wants / needs The Old Testament for their PlayBook ? If it exists I sure can't find it in the app section. Bummer.
    02-27-12 02:17 AM
    Is there anyone else besides me who wants / needs The Old Testament for their PlayBook ? If it exists I sure can't find it in the app section. Bummer.
    How about the Bible app "e-MManuel". The full version is $4.99 and you can download what books you need.
    EricB1968 likes this.
    02-27-12 02:32 AM
    How about the Bible app "e-MManuel". The full version is $4.99 and you can download what books you need.

I will look into that. Thank you.
    02-27-12 02:52 AM
    Hold a little the YouVersion Bible App just like on the phone is currently in development.

You can see the mobilized version on your PB by going to YouVersion.com which is also free.
    02-27-12 03:28 AM
    e-Mmanuel+ is the best out there, there's also a free version with less options and only one bible version I think. Alkitabku is also OK but limited with the available bible versions its $0.99. I also recommend the Osnova study Bible on Kindle if you have sideloaded kindle, it's an excellent reference bible with active hyperlinks on practically every verse
    02-27-12 05:34 AM
    The Youversion app is pretty awesome. It comes with an audio feature that reads text out loud. I downloaded it when it first appeared, but has disappeared from Apple World since that time.
    02-27-12 06:45 AM
    +1.

The full version is well worth it. It is by FAR the best bible app for the playbook.

Besides letting you highlight text, make notes, etc., my favorite aspect is how fast the bible app is jumping between books, chapters, verses, etc., and sometimes during service my pastor is a little quick jumping around with bible quotes and this reader helped me keep up.

If you want a good, full featured bible app that also has every version imagineable available, buy the e-manuel reader. Two thumbs up!
    02-27-12 06:47 AM
    Hold a little the YouVersion Bible App just like on the phone is currently in development.

You can see the mobilized version on your PB by going to YouVersion.com which is also free.
    The e-Mmanuel+ main bible is a parallel bible so that you can have two books open at once. I have the YouVersion on my Android devices and it is also very good although it sometimes takes me where I don't want to go, such as to study plans.
    02-28-12 01:47 AM
    I tried a few, but I deleted them and now I just use an epub within a reader.
    02-28-12 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD