This app is very handy, not because it's got great browsing capabilities for everyday use, but where it shines is as the name implies... Offline browsing.

Of course it doesn't save live links and videos, that would be way to much to ask, but what you do get for your buck is the ability to save webpages (including pictures). Now you can save bunches of webpages for later reading.

Myself I have many times where i'm somewhere with my PB but no net access. Offline browser gives me the ability to save pages easily and stores them for later reading.

You can save websites on your pc and then transport them to your PB and open them with your favorite browser, but offline browser does it with one click.

I'm confident this app is worth a buck.
    Last edited by aloon69; 02-01-12 at 11:46 PM.
    02-01-12 10:23 PM
    Thanks for the post as it makes me appreciate blackberry bridge that much more.
    02-01-12 11:26 PM
    Thanks for the post as it makes me appreciate blackberry bridge that much more.
    Egggggggggggggggggggzactly!

Bridge kills the need to have this app. This sounds like an ipad app. *giggles*
    02-02-12 07:00 AM
    Bridge rocks for those with cell phones... But what about those of us that have no cell phones, and who don't want one.

You may laugh at me saying this app is okay... But remember, not everyone has or wants bridge/cell phones.

Am I wrong to assume bridge requires a cell phone ?
    02-02-12 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD