Hi

My thread title explains my question: OBJ Studio Navigator- seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know what happened?

A month or two ago, after much reading about Osmond, Nogago, Magellan, I decided to buy OBJ Studio Navigator for my Playbook and Z30 phone.

OBJ Navigator worked very well, and the developer quickly created maps of parts of China for me when I made the request. But just a few weeks later, OBJ Navigator disappeared from Blackberry World and the developer did not respond to several emails I sent asking questions.I should have bought Magellan, but for some reason, I decided to side with the smaller developer after hearing many good reviews about his fast responses to user requests.

Does anyone know what happened to OBJ Studio? I am very curious. Did other people buy OBJ Studio Navigator?
    04-04-14 11:33 PM
    It shows in app world for me. But, FWIW, from the screenshots, it looks to be an offshoot of Osmand (which is open source), as is Nogago maps, so if you like OBJ, you should like Osmand, which still has a free version available.
    04-04-14 11:56 PM