08-09-11 03:36 PM
35 12
tools
    epixhd is the best.
    08-05-11 08:07 PM
    guys are those free apps??
    08-07-11 09:37 AM
    Most of the apps I regularly use are the native preloaded ones. Kobo is great, although it has some glitches that ought to be cleaned up. I really enjoy the YouTube app, although the Browser works just as well...hours of fun there.

However, I really like the Calgary Herald app...not that it will mean much to anybody that doesn't live here. Sooner or later I'll try the Globe and Mail app...most Canadians will find some value in that one. Conceivably, I could go with never buying a dead tree version book or newspaper again, or having to go out to the bookstore or news stand to get my print fix...
    08-07-11 02:38 PM
    apps are still limited for the pb.but there are tons of games to satisfy a gamer.thats the only category that has lived up to its potential so far.when the app market is fully developed,the pb will look much nicer.but now,it's in its developmental infancy stage.
    08-07-11 08:17 PM
    I use the Calgary Herald app too, love it. Not much use to many people here as someone else posted.
    Readers Digest
    Reel Portal
    Touch Up Pro.
    Those are a few of my faves
    08-07-11 08:23 PM
    I like TileCalculator

But only because it is the first app I made. :-

Its really not usefull unless you have a ceiling to do.

Continue as if you were normal.
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    08-09-11 09:39 AM
    I like TileCalculator

But only because it is the first app I made. :-

Its really not usefull unless you have a ceiling to do.

Continue as if you were normal.
    The trouble with this type of thread is that the "best app on playbook" category is just too broad in scope. I would like to submit my first playbook app to the "apps that require you to look up" category.

BTW, I always have to pretend that I am normal.
    08-09-11 10:26 AM
    as of now! what's the best blackberry playbook apps ?
    VEVO, ScoreMobile, Blaq, Conqu, EPUB Reader, Easy Crop, MyBestShot
    08-09-11 10:33 AM
    I'm actually in about the same boat as the thread creator... I've mainly found myself as just using this Playbook as a browsing tool. I'm never really near wifi, so most of those required wifi apps are somewhat useless to me (especially most I can do with my BB phone). The games are still somewhat brand new, so they've only kept me occupied for a few days.
    Only apps I've used is the BB Bridge, and maybe a few others. Such as; Navita Translator, Tada, Conqur, Reelportal, and other work related apps (I'm not including the paid apps, seeing how the thread creator seems to not be interested in those that much).

I've mainly been playing Words with Friends, on Facebook at night. I've lately been enjoying Kingdom Rush, and just tested out Machinarium on BB Bridge. They all work fine, along with some social web sites that allow me to use alot of different social networks not available through app world yet.
    When I happen to be near wifi at home, I mainly watch free movies while connected to my TV. Using Youtube's movie section as my source of streaming.

So if it wasn't for someone posting a link of an unofficial AT&T BB Bridge app, my Playbook would probably become useless to me...
    08-09-11 11:28 AM
    for foursquare go get FourPlay, its one of the best apps available for the playbook
    08-09-11 03:36 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD