I installed NOVA and found that, like deadspace, the sound is coming out of my playbook and not out of the TV... anybody else have this happening?
    10-24-11 09:58 PM
    dont think any games will unless otherwise noted that they will in the description, i noticed many games do not and also seen they do not mention its supported like others that work do
    10-24-11 10:25 PM
    Did you turn on HDMI audio from the HDMI menu under settings?
    10-25-11 03:48 PM
    Did you turn on HDMI audio from the HDMI menu under settings?

Yeppers.....
    Having the same issue with Deadspace... being told to delete and reinstall it... wonder if that will fix NOVA?
    10-25-11 10:32 PM
    I tried it last week, and the Unity games work with respect to hdmi audio. The gameloft games doesn't output hdmi audio and so it was weird only having sound from the PB's speaker. Hopefully they would fix it soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 06:59 AM
    I tried it last week, and the Unity games work with respect to hdmi audio. The gameloft games doesn't output hdmi audio and so it was weird only having sound from the PB's speaker. Hopefully they would fix it soon.

Oooooooh.... so i shouldnt be expecting the audio to pipe thru hdmi to the tv.

Okay, maybe they will fix that soon. I remember NFS was like that on release and they fixed it later.

10-26-11 12:41 PM
    I found before that the hdmi cable wasn't plugged all the way into the playbook. I jiggled it a bit an the sound started working for me.
    10-26-11 02:43 PM
    I noticed this too, but it came out to my advantage.

I was watching a tv show playing through HDMI, while playing Starfront. This quirk allowed me to have full HD going to my tv through video player, and play my game at a quiet volume in front of me, two distinct audio streams. No lag, love to multitask

Cheers
    10-26-11 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD