are there any good note taking apps (prefereably free), My professor was drawing some diagrams on his Ipad today using the note app and it looked really really good, so i was wondering if i can get something similar for my playbook. Thanks!

Also, it should also be able to save whatever i do on it.
    11-29-11 09:35 PM
    are there any good note taking apps (prefereably free), My professor was drawing some diagrams on his Ipad today using the note app and it looked really really good, so i was wondering if i can get something similar for my playbook. Thanks!

Also, it should also be able to save whatever i do on it.
    Run, don't walk to Evernote. You can keep notes and sync them across multiple platforms and machines including your PB.

Trust me, its like a breath of fresh air.

PS: NixNote is the ubuntu version of Evernote desktop client or you can make notes/sync Notes online. Even record lectures and post them as Evernotes... (pretty handy ain't it)
    Last edited by tstrike34; 11-29-11 at 10:03 PM.
    lesarmitage likes this.
    11-29-11 09:53 PM
    Run, don't walk to Evernote. You can keep notes and sync them across multiple platforms and machines including your PB.

Trust me, its like a breath of fresh air.

PS: NixNote is the ubuntu version of Evernote desktop client or you can make notes/sync Notes online. Even record lectures and post them as Evernotes... (pretty handy ain't it)
    hi, i checked it out, but i need something that i can use my finger to drawn on, is there something like that? Thanks
    11-29-11 10:14 PM
    try Scroodle, its not really a note taking app, but it is a drawing app and its free
    11-29-11 10:42 PM
    Sketchbook is great for finger drawing

One app that's really great is gen.paper ,it has a ruler and protractor and different paper types, clearing the whole sheet is easy
    (slide your finger along the ruler and protractor edge to draw a line)

DoodlAir is another great finger drawing app, artistic tools
    Last edited by anthogag; 11-29-11 at 11:57 PM.
    11-29-11 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD