Does anyone have a note taking app that they might recommend out of the choice thats available?
    04-19-11 02:48 PM
    Does anyone have a note taking app that they might recommend out of the choice thats available?
    I may be a little bit biased but I can suggest you try LinkNote Just open AppWorld on your PlayBook and do search for LinkNote. Let me know how you like it and any suggestions for improvement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    gordz likes this.
    04-19-11 05:14 PM
    is there anything that is for tablet writing use. Im looking to write annotations on PDFs or PPTs if possible
    04-19-11 10:57 PM
    I may be a little bit biased but I can suggest you try LinkNote Just open AppWorld on your PlayBook and do search for LinkNote. Let me know how you like it and any suggestions for improvement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I downloaded it a played with it a bit. It has potential, but needs a bit of refinement.

I would love it if it had some text formatting abilities for notes, most especially bullet points and automatic outline-style numbering.

Keep up the good work.
    04-19-11 11:53 PM
    I downloaded it a played with it a bit. It has potential, but needs a bit of refinement.

I would love it if it had some text formatting abilities for notes, most especially bullet points and automatic outline-style numbering.

Keep up the good work.
    agreed it is still a bit hard to navigate thru
    04-20-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD