The only thing I'm worried about is RIM states that no interpreted code or scripts can be placed in shared folders meaning that you would have to bundle ROMs legally limiting you to either free ROMs or homebrew. At least I believe I read that restriction but someone should double check that...
    01-30-12 12:04 PM
    Can you post the .BAR file for us to sideload the app onto our PlayBook?
    01-30-12 12:09 PM
    Can you post the .BAR file for us to sideload the app onto our PlayBook?
    No

10 Char
    01-30-12 12:45 PM
    That looks pretty incredible. This should help fill the void of decent isometric rpgs in appworld. Can't wait to see the finished product .
    01-30-12 01:30 PM
    The only thing I'm worried about is RIM states that no interpreted code or scripts can be placed in shared folders meaning that you would have to bundle ROMs legally limiting you to either free ROMs or homebrew. At least I believe I read that restriction but someone should double check that...
    Where did you read this? If this is true it will probably be denied. That said I can easily fix that.

I have packaged the bar with a free public domain rom and this can be kept in the default app location.

I can modify the program to look at the default as well as shared for the folders and files.

So the app would work as is without adding the Snes9x folder structure into the shared folder but if the folder exists then it will read it as it does today.
    01-30-12 02:58 PM
    No

10 Char
    Hahaha win.
    01-30-12 06:44 PM
    Playing on GitHub... Holy **** that does run nicely.

I tried to take a look at it a few days ago, my error (problem with my NDK install). Everything seems better now. Thank you guys for the amazing work on this.
    01-30-12 08:40 PM
    No prob!

We are abandoning this thread for:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...thread-693337/
    01-30-12 08:48 PM
    Where did you read this? If this is true it will probably be denied. That said I can easily fix that.

I have packaged the bar with a free public domain rom and this can be kept in the default app location.

I can modify the program to look at the default as well as shared for the folders and files.

So the app would work as is without adding the Snes9x folder structure into the shared folder but if the folder exists then it will read it as it does today.
    https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/...practices.html

I would try to submit it allowing for additional roms but if they reject for that reason then just change it.
    01-31-12 12:34 PM
134 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD