The Nobex Radio app is finally available for the PB. Works better than the version on my BB torch!

No clue how to do the fancy link for you. I'm confident you can find it
    09-21-11 08:15 AM
    Is it possible to add new stations in the free version? I can't find the way...
    09-21-11 10:44 AM
    One of the best apps for PB. And the UI is awesome! My PB is slowly getting completed.

Mad props for the Dev's on this one.
    09-21-11 11:35 AM
    I dont see what the big deal is about this app - yes, its fluid from a design stand point. But at least in Canada, the only radio stations listed as being available are CBC ones. BC's selection was utterly poor.

I'll simply stick to Shoutcast and TuneIn Radio web versions as there is so much more selection there. I wish that TuneIN would finally release an app though. But Nobex seems very limiting to me.
    09-21-11 11:39 AM
    I feel sorry for you guys in Canada, because here in the States, I have access to all the channels that I listen to. Its a great app
    09-21-11 11:45 AM
    oh yes! This app is working great in NYC. I also replaced tunein on my 9900 with this app since tunein no longer has wfan.
    IvanAMANation likes this.
    09-21-11 11:48 AM
    I can access both CAN and US stations and all the major Ottawa stations are here. Seems rockin to me!
    09-21-11 12:44 PM
    You guys have an idea how much is the upgrade I mean the paid version since I want to listen radio station accross the world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 02:34 PM
    i get all US and Canadian stations. Other stations are considered international and require an upgrade. Great app as is.
    09-21-11 02:49 PM
    Here in the UK, they even don't have the BBC radio stations and when trying to subscribe to the premium option for accessing worldwide radios, the app says that my pb isn't compatible with it... Either they improve it or definitely not a must have, at least for me
    Last edited by Enri69; 09-22-11 at 02:07 AM.
    09-21-11 05:14 PM
    I dont see what the big deal is about this app - yes, its fluid from a design stand point. But at least in Canada, the only radio stations listed as being available are CBC ones. BC's selection was utterly poor.

I'll simply stick to Shoutcast and TuneIn Radio web versions as there is so much more selection there. I wish that TuneIN would finally release an app though. But Nobex seems very limiting to me.
    I am listening to Hot 97 in NY right now. Power 106 in LA not too long ago. Actually, I haven't tried searching for crappy local Toronto stations
    09-21-11 06:06 PM
    Sweet gonna look into this tonight.
    09-21-11 06:37 PM
    Too bad some cant use this app but I still give them the thumb up for having it. It works good for me and it's a step in the right direction. I actually have downloaded apps on back to back days. Yesterday the PFW apps now Norbex. It is nice to actually go to app world and see a "new" app that i find useful.
    09-21-11 08:32 PM
    This app is great still messing around with it learning how it works :-)
    09-23-11 09:42 PM

Agreed. I too am in BC and I have used Nobex RC on phones for years. While I do see some stations from the states and around the world on the PB version, I do not have access to my favorite stations: WBGO, Newark; WDNA, Miami; KPLU, Seattle. I use TuneIn for its great selection of Blues stations.
    09-25-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD