I am sorry to post such thing but just got really frustrated. I've been trying to find out something new about the official 2.0 for some time now but I keep coming across Android,Skype and similar questions. I am new to this forum but after browsing through topics that existed before the OS 2.0 release I knew very well what to expect. I know it's easier to open a new thread but come on, make some effort and read before posting.

My contribution to the FAQ:

1. "Where are my Android Apps?"

They are in the AppWorld. There is no direct access to Android Market. Apps have to be converted and submitted to AppWorld by developers. Android apps are available on AppWorld just like native PB apps.

2. "Where is Android Player?"

Android Player is a built-in system feature. PB launches the Android Player automatically whenever an Android App is started.
    Xavier85 likes this.
    02-21-12 04:05 PM
    +1 good sir! I've been answering those two questions over and over again all day!
    02-21-12 04:08 PM
    I think RIM should highlight the Android apps ported to the playbook. Even simple "filter by" would do the trick.

The amount of confusion & general disgruntlement over this makes it a no-brainer to me.
    02-21-12 04:36 PM
    see... but you just did the same thing... bc i made a thread like this already and you just copied it

people really need to learn how to SEARCH
    ericlc2 likes this.
    02-21-12 04:39 PM
    If I made a thread about searching, probably nobody would look at it. I just think it would be nice to have OS 2 FAQ
    02-21-12 04:51 PM
    I think RIM should highlight the Android apps ported to the playbook. Even simple "filter by" would do the trick.

The amount of confusion & general disgruntlement over this makes it a no-brainer to me.
    that'd be messed up. Everyone uploads bar files :S
    02-21-12 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD