Hey Guys! I've been on the horn with RIM and still no solution (yet). I can't download any apps from AppWorld. I keep getting the error message, "There was a problem during installation. Please try again."

I'm almost certain that the problem lies within AppWorld resolving my BlackBerry ID from my PlayBook vs my Torch. I changed the email on my Torch BlackBerry ID to match the PlayBook and now I can't download apps from my Torch either.

This is really really frustrating. Can someone please help?
    04-20-11 11:08 AM
    have you tried making a totally new BBID? just to rule out if BBID switching is whats causing your issue?
    04-20-11 11:21 AM
    i found a few apps are not working.. i dl-ed 100 apps yesterday (YES REALLY 100! :P) so that shouldnt be an issue :P
    04-20-11 11:23 AM
    i dl-ed 100 apps yesterday (YES REALLY 100! :P)
    now im jealous wont have mine for another week or two
    04-20-11 11:26 AM
    have you tried making a totally new BBID? just to rule out if BBID switching is whats causing your issue?
    Yes - I actually did a security wipe and started a new Blackberry ID from the start - still have the same issue. But that's another reason why I think the issue is linked with the Blackbery ID. I keep used the same email address (after I deleted it from RIM's BlackBerry ID user account page.)
    04-20-11 12:07 PM
    Yes - I actually did a security wipe and started a new Blackberry ID from the start - still have the same issue. But that's another reason why I think the issue is linked with the Blackbery ID. I keep used the same email address (after I deleted it from RIM's BlackBerry ID user account page.)
    yea thats what i mean, new id name, new email, basically as if youve just started with it, try using a new email addy
    04-20-11 12:09 PM
    guys-
    I cant connect to the appworld, i think is something wrong with it ,i downlowed a couple of apps yesterday but today i get a message i can't connect to appworld server, i tried via wi-fi and tethering and nothing, i try the browser and weather icon and both worked just fine, can someone help?

Thanks
    04-20-11 12:15 PM
    yea thats what i mean, new id name, new email, basically as if youve just started with it, try using a new email addy
    Just finished your suggestion, no dice. Hmmmmmmmm
    04-20-11 12:36 PM
    I noticed that my PlayBook alerted me that there is a new update 1.0.1.1690. After downloading that, I'm able to download.

Thank you kindly.
    04-20-11 01:04 PM
    guys-
    I cant connect to the appworld, i think is something wrong with it ,i downlowed a couple of apps yesterday but today i get a message i can't connect to appworld server, i tried via wi-fi and tethering and nothing, i try the browser and weather icon and both worked just fine, can someone help?

Thanks
    i am having the same issue cant connect to appworld with tether or bridge its kinda annoying cause i would like bbm and i am not near a wifi access point
    04-20-11 03:37 PM
    try updating you credit card info on paypal.
    06-20-11 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD