I love the PlayBook's video playback controls (another reason why I gave up my iPad) with Continuous/Skip and of course the Top Bezel Swipe.

Do you know what missing? Using our BlackBerries to control it, I thought of it because I was at LA Fitness today and while on the treadmill I noticed it can be a PITA to control the PlayBook while running. Another advantage would be is while it's connected to our HomeTheater/LCD using the microHDMI.

If not, I would love if RIM gave us Video Playlist on the next Software Upgrade.

What do you think, does RIM have a suggestion box? LOL
    Just Me and gunpla like this.
    08-05-11 09:03 PM
    that'd be great. i'm still irked that i have co-workers using citrix desktops on an ipad with their iphone as the touchpad. please please please get me a little remote control from my BB.
    08-05-11 10:46 PM
    That would be a great addition!
    08-06-11 03:30 PM
    that would truly be sweet. So nice, in fact, that I'd replace my Torch with a new Bold just for the keyboard.
    08-06-11 03:37 PM
    These requests would be a relative piece of cake to implement by a competent third-party programmer (and believe it or not, there are quite a few around). The only things missing are APIs to connect devices via bluetooth and some other APIs to access multimedia controls for the native players and other APIs needed to insert keyboard events into third part apps.
    08-06-11 06:33 PM
    Just be a little more patient
    08-06-11 06:35 PM
    I would pay up to $29.99 for a java webstart app ( or much less for a .dmg or .exe ) that I could use to control the playbook.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    08-06-11 06:54 PM
    damn! i need this video playlist!
    can't wait!!

anyone has any workaround? app to recommend?
    11-03-11 11:05 PM
    I love the PlayBook's video playback controls (another reason why I gave up my iPad) with Continuous/Skip and of course the Top Bezel Swipe.

Do you know what missing? Using our BlackBerries to control it, I thought of it because I was at LA Fitness today and while on the treadmill I noticed it can be a PITA to control the PlayBook while running. Another advantage would be is while it's connected to our HomeTheater/LCD using the microHDMI.

If not, I would love if RIM gave us Video Playlist on the next Software Upgrade.

What do you think, does RIM have a suggestion box? LOL
    Wasn't this one of the features that was asked about in the recent survey? Pretty sure it is on the roadmap, as always it is just a question of when.
    11-04-11 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD