Has anyone started having problems with the News 360 app whereby the menu on the left hand side, where all the types of news categories normally appear, does not show?

Over the last couple of days, when I launch the app, all I get are the feeds on the rights hand side of the app. I can click on them to read them. But the menu where you chose the categories is missing.

Depending on how many times I restart the app, the menu will sometimes come back. Restarting the tablet also doesn't appear to fix the problem nor does deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    09-11-11 10:16 AM
    I use that app everyday and it has worked perfectly. Try deleting and reinstalling. I love tbis app.
    09-11-11 10:28 AM
    I use that app everyday and it has worked perfectly. Try deleting and reinstalling. I love tbis app.
    Thank you for your suggestion. Sadly, that has not worked - I have reinstalled, restarted the playbook, redownloaded the app, over 25 times now. I still get an error whereby the navigation bar doesn't always load.

At this point, I have simply deleted the app in frustration.
    09-11-11 08:02 PM
    I am also having the same problem. It's just not related to the playbook I have an iPad and having similar problems with 360 app.
    09-11-11 08:09 PM
    I am also having the same problem. It's just not related to the playbook I have an iPad and having similar problems with 360 app.
    Thank you for confirming - I'm glad it's not just me that is having this problem.
    09-11-11 10:06 PM
    Hey guys, we were having server troubles. The app should be working a lot better now.
    09-12-11 01:38 PM
    Hey guys, we were having server troubles. The app should be working a lot better now.
    Thank you very much for responding here.
    09-12-11 04:44 PM
    News 360 app fails to post news reinstall fails on windows 8 surface pro
    06-10-15 06:33 AM
    News 360 app fails to post news reinstall fails on windows 8 surface pro
    1. Really old thread
    2. You are asking questions about installing on a windows 8 surface pro, but this forum is dedicated to Blackberry devices
    3. Maybe go to the apps website and asking the developers directly https://news360.com/
    06-12-15 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD