08-17-12 09:21 AM
43 12
tools
    A bit of help. Including the latest version I get a Javascript Alert each time I make any type of selection - please help as this is unbearable.
    Hi BKillar,

Would you mind posting the exact Javascript alert that you are getting? I've never seen this type of behavior in any of my testing before.

Thanks,
    06-14-12 07:54 AM
    Yea you should put that in your APP ; as a Task-to-do ! :P
    Hi jeroen_13:

If I understood correctly, Kozmo's suggestion was to provide a free trial version. That has now been done and is available for free download. Is there something else you were looking for?

Thanks,
    06-14-12 07:57 AM
    Hi BKillar,

Would you mind posting the exact Javascript alert that you are getting? I've never seen this type of behavior in any of my testing before.

Thanks,
    Uninstalled and reinstalled and it is working fine now

thanks
    squished18 likes this.
    06-14-12 11:31 AM
    A new version has just been submitted to App World for approval. It should be available by the end of the week.

Version 4.2.1:
    - new feature: Export individual Checklists to an HTML file. This means you can now print out the Checklist! (Please note that you'll need to manually transfer the file to a computer you can print from.)
    - modified Archive functionality - the parent Task description is now included in the subTask archive text

Purchase Bashbored Tasks now:
    Buy Bashbored Tasks for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Bashbored Tasks for BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Free trial version:
    Free Bashbored Tasks Trial Version - Download Bashbored Tasks Trial Version - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    06-19-12 10:16 AM
    Keep up with the good work. But I must agree, a new facelift(design) wouldn't hurt.
    06-19-12 10:58 AM
    Hi webadpro:

Thanks for the encouragement. Obviously, my artistic abilities are virtually nil. Any help with how to improve this is certainly appreciated.

Thanks,
    06-19-12 11:11 AM
    Was this made with CSS & html5?

I just gave the trial a shot and the functionalities are great, but somethings could be a better.

I think rather than having arrows, being able to click and drag an element would be much better and easier.
    Last edited by webadpro; 06-19-12 at 12:16 PM.
    squished18 likes this.
    06-19-12 12:12 PM
    Hi webadpro:

Yes, this is a WebWorks (CSS/HTML5) app.

Thanks for checking it out and I'm glad you think it's promising.

Yes, I would love to have drag and drop for elements. It will likely take me a while to learn about how to code such functionality. I'm still new at this.

BTW, the trial is still missing the latest features (templates, search, export to HTML). I intend to get those features into the trial over the next month or so.

Cheers,
    06-19-12 12:53 PM
    Keep up with the good work
    06-19-12 01:43 PM
    A quick approval from the App World team. 4.2.1 is now available.

Purchase Bashbored Tasks now:
    Buy Bashbored Tasks for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Bashbored Tasks for BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Free trial version:
    Free Bashbored Tasks Trial Version - Download Bashbored Tasks Trial Version - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Cheers,
    Last edited by squished18; 06-20-12 at 09:43 AM. Reason: minor edit
    06-20-12 09:40 AM
    The free trial has now been updated. Version 4.2.3. now has the same features as the paid version:

* checklist templates
    * search
    * export checklist to HTML file

Cheers,
    06-22-12 10:17 AM
    For anyone that has used the free trial version (or anyone that is a current user of the paid version, for that matter):

If there is a particular feature that you are looking for that would make this app twice as useful to you, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Cheers,
    06-27-12 10:03 AM
    Here's a limited time offer that's meant to be a bit of fun for the summer.

Currently, there have been just over 50 downloads of the free trial version. So it's averaging about one download per day. If the total number of downloads reaches 75 by July 31st, I will increase the trial period on the free trial to 60 days. So if you know anybody else that has a PlayBook and is looking for an app to help them get things done, let them know about Bashbored Tasks.

Cheers,

Purchase Bashbored Tasks for BlackBerry PlayBook now:
    Free trial version:
    07-09-12 04:07 PM
    Free trial version update: version 4.2.7. Now available on App World.

This version is a plumbing improvement involving the way underlying database changes are handled.

Cheers,
    07-20-12 09:03 AM
    I've started an online instruction manual to document some of the features here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...nsOsmFbWU/edit

Cheers,
    07-25-12 12:43 PM
    Upgrade release (v.4.2.8) has been submitted to App World.

New feature: assign due dates to Tasks. On the checklist, the background color shows the state of the due date.
    - green: due date is in the future
    - yellow: due date is today
    - red: due date is in the past
    - white: no due date assigned

Cheers,

Purchase Bashbored Tasks for BlackBerry PlayBook now:
    Free trial version:
    07-26-12 12:16 PM
    Upgrade release (v.4.2.11) has been submitted to App World.

- added button to contact email support
    - moved import/export buttons from main menu to Options screen
    - bug fix: datepicker for due date was not allowing moves to next/previous month
    07-31-12 12:59 PM
    If anyone is finding that the 30-day trial is too short, deleting the app and reinstalling it from App World should reset the 30-day counter and you can use the app for another 30 days. Please note that your previous data will be lost.

Cheers,
    08-17-12 09:21 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD