Hey CrackBerry folks,

A few weeks ago we released a new Puzzle Game on PlayBook called Cubifice.
    Here is the link to the application:
    Free Cubifice - Download Cubifice - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

Check it out and let us know what you think. For more information check out the cubifice website at:

Cubifice - The addictive puzzle game you won't be able to put down.

You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook for future Cubifice news:
    https://twitter.com/Cubifice
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cubifice/143397362463871

-Cubifice Team
    fs9, geoffsdad and BB_Bmore like this.
    08-07-12 12:55 PM
    Very fun game, much more difficult than one would think
    cubifice likes this.
    08-07-12 01:14 PM
    Yeah some levels are pretty straight forward. It's that one level that catches you off guard and ends the game that lets you know Cubifice is serious business.

-Cubifice Team
    08-07-12 01:28 PM
    Great to see a new dev on here and congratulations on the success of your app! Heres to hoping that you continue bringing great games/applications to the BlackBerry platform.
    cubifice likes this.
    08-07-12 01:30 PM
    Great to see a new dev on here and congratulations on the success of your app! Heres to hoping that you continue bringing great games/applications to the BlackBerry platform.
    Thanks we really appreciate the feedback and support from the BlackBerry community!

-Cubifice Team
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-07-12 01:41 PM
    Staying active on here and keeping the thread alive will generally attract alot of attention
    08-07-12 01:56 PM
    Staying active on here and keeping the thread alive will generally attract alot of attention
    Thanks for the tip! We will try our best. In the meantime our current highscore(among the creators) for Cubifice is 2206 achieved in Classic Mode on Medium difficulty. Can anyone beat that?

-Cubifice Team
    08-07-12 02:16 PM
    The menus are well made. For what the description says it is, it meets expectations. Overall, it's not visually offensive, neither does it delight. The sound is plain, and uncreative. The gameplay is is flawless, and uninspired. It's basic, and brings nothing particularly new to the table. A game like this could have benefitted from the accelerometer, the graphics could be far more appealing, perhaps a greater variety between game modes. There doesn't seem to be enough here to foster any invested interest, except in die-hard fans of games that require you to make shapes vanish to fit into other shapes.

Edit: Now I feel like a Debby-downer. Sorry...
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 08-07-12 at 02:27 PM.
    08-07-12 02:25 PM
    The menus are well made. For what the description says it is, it meets expectations. Overall, it's not visually offensive, neither does it delight. The sound is plain, and uncreative. The gameplay is is flawless, and uninspired. It's basic, and brings nothing particularly new to the table. A game like this could have benefitted from the accelerometer, the graphics could be far more appealing, perhaps a greater variety between game modes. There doesn't seem to be enough here to foster any invested interest, except in die-hard fans of games that require you to make shapes vanish to fit into other shapes.

Edit: Now I feel like a Debby-downer. Sorry...
    Thanks for the feedback it is definitely welcome here. We appreciate your honesty. Someone has to be the Debby-downer, don't fret!

-Cubifice Team
    08-07-12 02:32 PM
    Any plans for a native app vs. port?
    08-07-12 03:07 PM
    Any plans for a native app vs. port?
    It's definitely a possibility down the road but we haven't made any official plans yet.

-Cubifice Team
    08-07-12 03:56 PM
    Any plans for other games?
    08-07-12 04:41 PM
    Thanks for bringing your app to this platform.
    08-07-12 08:18 PM
    I like this game! It's got that 8-bit Nintendo kind of feel with the graphics and music. I like it as it reminds me of the tool ol' days of when I was a kid. The puzzles are fun and challenging. Perfect game for my train commute to and from work. It's an android port but it plays well. And it's free! Worth downloading.

Thanks to the developer for bringing this over to the Playbook.
    08-07-12 09:29 PM
    I saw the game in New Arrivals (Yeah I sneak around there quite a bit ) and installed it..
    Its simple yet loads of fun.. And an original idea (Atleast I dont remeber playing any such game)
    5 stars from me
    08-07-12 09:31 PM
    Any plans for other games?
    Our team had a lot of fun making this game and we are excited to join the game space, so it is definitely a possibility down the road.

Thanks for bringing your app to this platform.
    Thank-you we appreciate the support and also thanks to RIM for making the tools available to make this process easy!

I like this game! It's got that 8-bit Nintendo kind of feel with the graphics and music. I like it as it reminds me of the tool ol' days of when I was a kid. The puzzles are fun and challenging. Perfect game for my train commute to and from work. It's an android port but it plays well. And it's free! Worth downloading.

Thanks to the developer for bringing this over to the Playbook.
    Thanks we're really happy you like it. Really nice to see that our style and direction for the game shows through.

I saw the game in New Arrivals (Yeah I sneak around there quite a bit ) and installed it..Its simple yet loads of fun.. And an original idea (Atleast I dont remeber playing any such game)5 stars from me
    Thank-you for your support. We really appreciate it and hope you keep enjoying it!

-Cubifice Team
    08-08-12 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD