Not sure what I am doing wrong bought this app downloaded and i opened it, it looked like it opened (the radio stationed looked like it was opening on the top) but after that no sound tried a few stations no luck-it does work with playbook correct?
    Yes, it works on the PlayBook. Can you email me? Support at scrapps dot org, I'll try to figure out what the problem is and get it fixed.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-11-12 10:37 AM
    Yes, it works on the PlayBook. Can you email me? Support at scrapps dot org, I'll try to figure out what the problem is and get it fixed.
    I think the problem may be THOSE commentators have lost their voices this week!
    11-11-12 12:08 PM
    Progressive Talk Radio is in App World. You can get it at Buy Progressive Talk Radio - Download Progressive Talk Radio - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World.
    Actually it's been available for a few weeks now but I forgot to update the thread
    I would like to say that the Conservative version has sold about 10x the copies that Progressive Talk Radio has in the time since Progressive Talk was released.
    That both scares me and makes me immeasurably sad.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-11-12 12:11 PM
    You should release a 3rd app that isn't all right wing nuts or all left wing hippies. That would be great! Oh, wait we don't have anything like that and you would have zero stations for it. sigh.....

Anyways, I noticed you released a good bit of apps and wanted to thank you for it!
    FF22 and SCrid2000 like this.
    11-11-12 06:30 PM
    That both scares me and makes me immeasurably sad.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    Me too was hoping to make a bit more cash off the silly political process we have. lol
    It actually wasn't so disparate the last month - only probably about 20% more CTR than PTR.

You should release a 3rd app that isn't all right wing nuts or all left wing hippies. That would be great! Oh, wait we don't have anything like that and you would have zero stations for it. sigh.....

Anyways, I noticed you released a good bit of apps and wanted to thank you for it!
    Thanks
    I try to put out a good PlayBook/BB10 app every month or two.
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-11-12 11:14 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD