[NEW]**Pepsi Remix Machine**[NEW]

Be a DJ ! unleash your DJ skills in the New PEPSI REMIX MACHINE !
    Note; you've to DRAG the 'music' parts to the deck!

SCREENSHOTS

IN APP SCREENSHOT

EXPLAINATION BELOW !!! READ THE TEXT ON THE IMAGE (Because the app is DUTCH so you can understand it !)

DOWNLOADLINK PepsiRemixMachine.bar

ENJOY ! Jeroen
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 06-03-12 at 10:12 AM.
    joski and LimeTripBlog like this.
    06-03-12 10:09 AM
    Awesome! Thanks!
    06-03-12 02:40 PM
    doesnt work and is in another language that you cant change.
    06-03-12 07:17 PM
    doesnt work and is in another language that you cant change.
    You can't change the language, and you need an internet connection to use it ! Otherwise it can't load the music. If I would store the files offline, you need at least 100mb
    06-04-12 01:07 AM
    You can't change the language, and you need an internet connection to use it ! Otherwise it can't load the music. If I would store the files offline, you need at least 100mb
    That's ok. You should do it
    06-04-12 10:17 AM
    This app looks promising, however.. it runs too slow to be of any practical use.

It could be due to me running it on the 2.1 beta OS.. not sure if the Android emulation is slower or not.

Letting everything load up in the app, then quitting, restarting the Playbook and then running the app again really sped things up, but it's still not fast enough to use.

And it looked like such a good app, too!
    Yes, i know there's other apps for the Playbook that can do similar things, but this one just had a nice style to it, I thought.
    09-17-12 12:50 AM
    This app looks promising, however.. it runs too slow to be of any practical use.

It could be due to me running it on the 2.1 beta OS.. not sure if the Android emulation is slower or not.

Letting everything load up in the app, then quitting, restarting the Playbook and then running the app again really sped things up, but it's still not fast enough to use.

And it looked like such a good app, too!
    Yes, i know there's other apps for the Playbook that can do similar things, but this one just had a nice style to it, I thought.
    It is a native app

And this app is PC based Flash game, and not specially developed for the playbook.

For a real music app just use NodeBeat or Pacemaker
    09-17-12 09:31 AM
    It is a native app

And this app is PC based Flash game, and not specially developed for the playbook.

For a real music app just use NodeBeat or Pacemaker

o it's a Flash game? ah my mistake, lol for some reason I thought it was Android.. probably because it was running so slow for me..

Nodebeat and Pacemaker are cool enough.. I'd think Caustic 2 is more like this Pepsi Remix Machine thing.. guess I'll just stick with that.
    Last edited by BennyX; 09-17-12 at 07:27 PM.
    09-17-12 07:08 PM
    o it's a Flash game? ah my mistake, lol for some reason I thought it was Android.. probably because it was running so slow for me..

Nodebeat and Pacemaker are cool enough.. I'd think Caustic 2 is more like this Pepsi Remix Machine thing.. guess I'll just stick with that.
    You'll see a new version when BB10 arrives. Playbook & BB10 ready
    09-18-12 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD