Guys this is an app that I wrote few months ago and finally published it to the BlackBerry App World! I'm very happy about how the development went as well as the smooth process that the PlayBook SDK Offers to publish your apps. I wish you guys could try my app and be fair since it was my first app for BlackBerry. It is only a dollar in the App World so feel free to download it and give me positive reviews by telling but features you would like me to add!

Buy Movie Tracker for Netflix and Redbox - Download Movie Tracker for Netflix and Redbox - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Again Thanks Guys I Wish you like it!

I'll be updating it this week to add facebook and twitter integration so you can share the movies you like!
    El Cid likes this.
    06-12-12 10:56 PM
    is it possible to manage my queue with this app?
    06-13-12 12:46 AM
    Guys this is an app that I wrote few months ago and finally published it to the BlackBerry App World! I'm very happy about how the development went as well as the smooth process that the PlayBook SDK Offers to publish your apps. I wish you guys could try my app and be fair since it was my first app for BlackBerry. It is only a dollar in the App World so feel free to download it and give me positive reviews by telling but features you would like me to add!

Buy Movie Tracker for Netflix and Redbox - Download Movie Tracker for Netflix and Redbox - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Again Thanks Guys I Wish you like it!

I'll be updating it this week to add facebook and twitter integration so you can share the movies you like!
    So far so good, very smooth scrolling, I like the specific financial movie info, the preview pics and trailers which can be seen in full screen if so chosen. One issue I found is that after viewing any pics of a specific movie it is not possible to return to the movie's synopsis/info screen wherein the pics and trailer buttons are located, the 'back' button doesn't return you to the previous screen as I have described, instead it takes you back to the main/home screen where all the movies are listed.

I'd love to be able to manage my Netflix queue via this app (I've been using Queue Manager which does the job very well for more than one year,) nevertheless, it would be an additional feature that would add even more appeal to a very good app. Nice job dilmerv.
    06-13-12 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD