I just saw these Gameloft releases in Appworld:

Spiderman : Total Mayhem
    Eternal Legacy

Going to check them out now.
    10-18-11 03:01 PM
    Just checked again and now they are gone...
    10-18-11 03:21 PM
    I see them
    10-18-11 03:28 PM
    search spider and it will be at the end
    10-18-11 05:24 PM
    i see them both
    10-18-11 05:31 PM
    I can not wait to go home tonight and download Eternal Legacy. I am absolutely happy and stunned that this has come out from Gameloft. I just wish that Gameloft would update their website to include a Playbook section now.
    10-18-11 06:23 PM
    Gameloft is killing it with all these new games for playbook.
    10-18-11 07:02 PM
    Oh yah - Eternal Legacy is very sweet on the Playbook. Love the gameplay as I'm a sucker for this type of RPG. Can't wait to go to my work meetings and play this...opps...I mean take notes on my Playbook. Love it. Thank you Gameloft. My wallet doesn't but I certainly do. Keep in coming.
    10-19-11 01:19 AM
    I downloaded Eternal legacy last night and tried it for about 30 minutes... However so far so good in terms of functionality, runs well and smoothly.
    My initial impressions:
    The voice acting and dialogue are tolerable. Hopefully the story line is at least bearable...
    Game play seems great and the combat system is nicely crafted.
    Overall I'm excited to play this game and should be worth the money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 12:46 PM
    I downloaded Eternal legacy last night and tried it for about 30 minutes... However so far so good in terms of functionality, runs well and smoothly.
    My initial impressions:
    The voice acting and dialogue are tolerable. Hopefully the story line is at least bearable...
    Game play seems great and the combat system is nicely crafted.
    Overall I'm excited to play this game and should be worth the money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Dumb question but maybe you've been able to figure it out. If you set one of your characters as a healer; is there a way to get the character to heal your main character faster than what is currently happening? My healer heals herself all the time but rarely seems to heal the main character.

Oh, as for voice acting, I would agree with you. It's tolerable - sometimes laughable - but then show me an RPG game that isn't.
    10-19-11 03:17 PM

Oh, as for voice acting, I would agree with you. It's tolerable - sometimes laughable - but then show me an RPG game that isn't.
    Dragon Age?
    10-19-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD