Hi,
    We released our Solitaire Pack game for Playbook(OS 2.0 only)to the App World. The game has 4 solitare games, Klondike, Freecell, Spider and Forty Thieves.
    It is based on Ken Magic's Solitaire for Android, with much improved UI and optimized for tablets.

Please check it out and kindly leave a review for us.

Here are the links,
    Free version:
    Free Solitaire Pack Free - Klondike Freecell Spider Forty Thieves - Download Solitaire Pack Free - Klondike Freecell Spider Forty Thieves - Free Games from BlackBerry App World

Paid Version:
    Buy Solitaire Pack - Download Solitaire Pack - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Check out our other BB apps(for phone) too at
    Karvi Technologies, Inc - BlackBerry App World

Thanks
    Ray
    Last edited by karvitech; 03-03-12 at 07:54 PM. Reason: corrected the link
    Chrisy, bbfan1040 and taylor96 like this.
    03-03-12 06:33 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I love solitaire!
    03-03-12 06:38 PM
    Hi,
    We released our Solitaire Pack game for Playbook(OS 2.0 only)to the App World. The game has 4 solitare games, Klondike, Freecell, Spider and Forty Thieves.
    It is based on Ken Magic's Solitaire for Android, with much improved UI and optimized for tablets.

Please check it out and kindly leave a review for us.

Ray
    Ray - not currently available for your device... that's what AppWorld tell me..

did you restrict it to any particular region or anything?

-or is it one more of the many AppWorld mysteries?
    03-03-12 07:20 PM
    Same as above.
    03-03-12 07:30 PM
    that is kind of weird, I will need to take a look. It is only for Playbook 2.0. Thanks for letting me know
    03-03-12 07:44 PM
    Just checked on my playbook, indeed the link does not work on Playbook. But works fine on computer. Need to take a look to find out why. You can search Solitaire Karvi in the store and will find the 2 apps

Ray
    03-03-12 07:49 PM
    The links have been fixed. Needed to remove the language parameters from the link, which were attached by default by the browser.

Thanks and hopefully you can get and enjoy it now.
    Ray
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-03-12 07:55 PM
    Nice interface but the post makes it sound like it was really rewritten for Playbook and not an Android app.
    03-03-12 08:56 PM
    yes this is still an Android app, I meant it had been optimized for tablets and the interace had been improved a lot. The orignal app by Ken Magic does not show full screen on tablets and the cards' quality is very low, also it relies on the Android Search key to deal in Spider, I added a deal button to make it much easier for users.
    03-04-12 10:36 AM
    Just to clarify I didn't mean anything was wrong or bad that this is an Android app - it is actually very nicely done - easy to use software is harder to do than most people realize.
    03-04-12 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD