Just purchased Pinch 2: Special Edition from Thumbstar (It's a Native App) and I got to say that it's fun and addicting. It cost .99, which is the same as the iOS version. It's a great time killer.

Buy Pinch 2 Special Edition - Download Pinch 2 Special Edition - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    Pinch 2 Special Edition for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Last edited by spiculated; 09-28-12 at 06:01 PM. Reason: adding "Native app"
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    09-28-12 05:50 PM
    How's the production value? I've seen the screenshots, but how are the graphics and gameplay?
    09-28-12 10:41 PM
    How's the production value? I've seen the screenshots, but how are the graphics and gameplay?
    The game play is touch and drag, which is very smooth and responsive, the production is top notch. The point of the game is to drag these colour "balls" to the end point, it gets complicated because certain path ways will be restricted to certain colour and size. You won't be disappointed if u enjoy these drag and swipe puzzles-type games.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    09-29-12 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD