04-20-12 03:27 AM
33 12
tools
    WOW!. I'm only on Level 3 and I'm not sure how I made it with my awful docking maneuvers but I already LOVE this game. ANd I usually turn all music off, but this is perfect.

The description of the technology reminds me of the alien tech in Battle: Los Angeles
    mIsort likes this.
    04-20-12 12:28 AM
    Thanks All, and also the game has plenty of room for improvement - so pop
    an email to the support link if you would like see/change something.

@TheScionicMan - On normal you should get quite far on the first go, the wind starts to kick in 20+ . I think I let the payer complete the first 10 levels just for turning up

"Battle: Los Angeles" - I like the film but they forgot to turn on stabilization on those
    cameras it was hard to watch.
    04-20-12 02:28 AM
    Bookmarked! Going to get this game soon! Going to record it also if you allow me to?
    04-20-12 02:44 AM
    If you like, the game uses the forward/back tilt to move faster/slower so it's a pain to record unless you can do via the hdmi ( i couldn't)

Cheers
    04-20-12 02:54 AM
    If you like, the game uses the forward/back tilt to move faster/slower so it's a pain to record unless you can do via the hdmi ( i couldn't)

Cheers
    I'll manage, I will loop back the signal to my HDTV and record the video on my couch. This is what i've tried a few days ago and worked out perfect! I have the freedom and location to do so without any problem whatsover.

Can't wait to try this game out! Looks really neat!
    04-20-12 03:02 AM
    This is brilliant! Just played the first few levels; the music was swelling and I was turbo boosting and just as the waltz reached its crescendo...I totally missed the docking point and crashed losing all my cargo.

Will post a review now, great game! Thanks mIsort
    mIsort likes this.
    04-20-12 03:06 AM
    Cool, lets hope you feel that way later on
    04-20-12 03:24 AM
    If you don't mine I'll use these comments in the game txt - thanks
    04-20-12 03:27 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD