Updated UI May 30 2012

This is a Simple Flashing Sign App for the BlackBerry PlayBook

This app includes the following flashing signs (with more to come in future releases!):
    • Stop
    • Free Parking (Left and Right)
    • Construction Ahead
    • No Parking
    • Now Hiring
    • Caution Watch out for Children
    • Construction Ahead
    • Detour (Left and Right)
    • Beware user sign
    • BlackBerry Zone Sign

More Signs to come! See how can you make your own signs and add them to this app here

Send your suggestions to ignites.apps @ gmail.com

Please note this app has been created 'just for fun' and should NOT be used for real applications (such as on a construction site) as these signs are too small to be seen from a distance from a safe driving distance.

Free Flashing Signs - Download Flashing Signs - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

QR Code:

Last edited by ignites; 05-30-12 at 12:02 AM.
    04-12-12 08:50 PM
    Thanks for making it FREE......KOOL
    ignites likes this.
    04-14-12 12:38 PM
    Thanks for offering this free. It is very generous of you.
    ignites likes this.
    04-14-12 08:21 PM
    Thanks for offering this free. It is very generous of you.
    Thanks, im new to the gig so im sure no one would pay me =(. Of course if you want to pay me my soccer app, t-distribution apps are paid . i'll also take donations pennies and cents add up . RIM gave me a free bb10 pass but I have no $ to get to Orlando / stay in hotel haha.. so if around 1000 ppl wanna pitch in a buck jkjk

PS Dont forget to 5 stars in appworld!!

PPS: If you go to BB 10 (even if you dont go) I wanna see you use my apps used in real life and take a picture post here/send to me! If the special is super cool I may even put it up into app world to use as 'real life' models pictures !
    04-14-12 11:46 PM
    I think it's a funny, simple app!

I will use the flashing STOP sign when I do trade shows, etc.

Will review at 5 stars.

Ignites - is it very difficult to change the spelling on the "CrackBerry" sign? It should be "Beware" not "Be ware".

I have often thought I would like to offer my services to non native English devs to help with these issues: in apps/menus/etc, and in AppWorld descriptions - maybe could do it for free copies of apps . . . I think there are a good number of folks who shy away from apps that have obvious grammar/spelling errors, even though the apps are frequently quite good!

I have done so in the past, but I am trying to get over that personal issue.
    ignites likes this.
    04-18-12 12:33 PM
    Thank you so much! Quite a fun app.
    ignites likes this.
    04-18-12 12:43 PM
    Ignites - is it very difficult to change the spelling on the "CrackBerry" sign? It should be "Beware" not "Be ware".
    I actually did not notice that, I should know better, I usually correct other peoples spelling mistakes/grammar. opps haha That will come in next update. I m taking sign suggestions as well

Thanks for the reviews =) someone reviewed it and called it a cool fart app.. Well lets farts away to the tops of the chart!
    04-18-12 01:52 PM
    It might be a region difference but I have never seen a stop sign with 6 sides..all 8 sides here

Are you in North America or another area?
    ignites likes this.
    04-18-12 03:13 PM
    It might be a region difference but I have never seen a stop sign with 6 sides..all 8 sides here

Are you in North America or another area?
    you are correct, my signs were rushed (I did this app in a few hours)

im in waterloo/rim town
    04-18-12 05:59 PM
    Ignites - spend some time looking through the "funny sign" or "sign of the day" thread for some inspirations - not sure of the link but someone will come along and throw it in the thread.

lots of funny / crazy stuff in that thread.
    04-27-12 09:31 PM
    Ignites - spend some time looking through the "funny sign" or "sign of the day" thread for some inspirations - not sure of the link but someone will come along and throw it in the thread.

lots of funny / crazy stuff in that thread.
    I do look but some of them are not funny when taken out of context... and the whole point of the app is signs that flash. if it doesnt flash ppl will slag me for it.. app world commentors are a tough crowd
    04-27-12 09:44 PM
    I can see using these at trade shows / events in a booth. I know you are working on the stop sign and the spelling of beware, right?

How about - "Free" "Take One" "Sign in Here" and others along those lines?
    04-27-12 10:44 PM
    "Free Sample"
    ignites likes this.
    04-27-12 10:51 PM
    Nice App man, now I know why I didn't see you in MC2 hehehe. Downloading the app thanks
    ignites likes this.
    04-28-12 04:55 AM
    Love this sign in particular lol, can't wait to show this to my friend
    ignites likes this.
    04-28-12 04:59 AM
    Nice App man, now I know why I didn't see you in MC2 hehehe. Downloading the app thanks
    gotta get new hobbies once in a while. Dont forget to 5 *s in appworld!
    04-28-12 12:12 PM
    gotta get new hobbies once in a while. Dont forget to 5 *s in appworld!
    Absolutely, consider it done Roll out more funny signs. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 04-28-12 at 01:58 PM.
    ignites likes this.
    04-28-12 01:17 PM
    It would be nice if the rotating speed can be configured.
    I like it very much. Thanks.
    ignites likes this.
    05-11-12 10:59 AM
    It would be nice if the rotating speed can be configured.
    I like it very much. Thanks.
    Great to hear! Sorry its not possible at this moment to change speeds... Please 5 stars in appworld. i hvae some new ideas / implementation in mind and will work on it soon!
    05-11-12 11:49 AM
    Updated with awesome playbook like UI check appworld. Note this may come up as a separate icon on your playbook u can delete the old one. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    05-30-12 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD