Before posting I did a search and checked the first couple pages of the playbook apps section but this app has not been mentioned yet.

I saw it on the featured page, Stuff, checked out the reviews and tried it out. Comes with a trial, which I really appreciate. Feels similar to Files and Folders, but the UI is very nice and smooth. It has access to Dropbox and Bridge files also, but the latter runs very slow for me so for those who have tried it, is it the same for you?

Check out the app!
    04-13-12 09:55 AM
    I bought this app for my playbook and like it somewhat. It is definitely not slow - do you happen to have too many files in one directory? The look and feel is pretty good. But so far I have no clue how to copy and paste! According. To the creators page there should be a side menu coming up, but it doesn't any help would be appreciated! Thanks for your help!

Btw: I had the demo installed
    04-17-12 03:59 PM
    This app doesn't have a dedicated thread, but has been referenced in lots of different threads, as lots of people use it as their primary Explorer.

I personally enjoy the app. It's quick, and works well with Dropbox. I've unfortunately never had Bridge Files working on it, albeit I'm pretty impatient so I haven't given it much of a chance.

JaWoMed, there's a bit of a learning curve to it for copying and pasting. I was trying to copy TO Dropbox for the longest time... Which is achieved by pasting. Don't press just on the line item itself, but the arrow key on the right side - that's when the cut, copy, rename, favorite, and delete window pops up.
    JaWoMed likes this.
    04-17-12 05:16 PM
    It was only slow for me when attempting to access Bridge files.

And yes, as joski stated, click the little arrow on the right in the line and a menu will pop up!
    JaWoMed likes this.
    04-17-12 08:20 PM
    Oh... Stupid me. Anyway, guys, you made my day! Thx
    04-18-12 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD