hey there
    i was wondering if other people than me have problem with the updated facebook app? i can hardly navigate through it, it keep saying that i am not connected to the internet but as you can see now, im connected enough to post stuff in here and download apps as well.

anyone has an idea? ill be using browser fb for now but still the app is worth using it!
    06-07-11 09:54 PM
    It has been buggy and erratic for me too. Just now it took almost a minute to load and then said there were no messages to display.
    06-07-11 10:05 PM
    hey there
    i was wondering if other people than me have problem with the updated facebook app? i can hardly navigate through it, it keep saying that i am not connected to the internet but as you can see now, im connected enough to post stuff in here and download apps as well.

anyone has an idea? ill be using browser fb for now but still the app is worth using it!
    Mine is completely useless. Tried logging out to log back in, and now its gives me a prompt saying my email/password is wrong. I like the app as its a little easier to navigate, but the browser will have to do until this is fixed.
    06-07-11 10:05 PM
    i'm having the same issue. very slow to load and it gave me no posts as well. could it be due to possible bis outage that was reported?
    06-07-11 10:08 PM
    very odd, never had one glitch in mine, odd the results differ so much
    06-07-11 10:09 PM
    Working again. Hope its the same all around.
    06-07-11 10:12 PM
    the app has been fine for me...i'll report any bugs I find
    06-07-11 11:04 PM
    works well now. must have been a temporary issue. sorry!
    06-08-11 07:14 AM
    I am having problems also, it took several times to log on. Has said that I do not have internet connection while in the app, next tap worked. It lags really bad. Not a good app.
    06-08-11 07:54 AM
    I get very limited news feeds compared to the browser version.
    06-08-11 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD