belsunce was browsing the App World Games category last night and noticed that EA's fun redneck-themed top-down racing game RECKLESS RACING ($4.99) is now on PB. didn't know.

anyway, belsunce had it on iPad/iPhone and it was 1) rather pretty and 2) quite fun (if you're into racers with lots of sliding).

glad to see EA's continued PB support. now if only we could get SQUARE-ENIX on board. There's a definite lack of quality RPG titles on the PB. belsunce wouldn't mind a CHAOS RING or SECRET OF MANA...
    Last edited by belsunce; 10-27-11 at 07:29 AM. Reason: typos + changed the post in the 3rd person because it's fun
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    10-27-11 07:26 AM
    Hate to burst the bubble, but the developer's Polarbit. Great game though.
    jaeburg likes this.
    10-27-11 07:42 AM
    This is a really good game but it wasn't developed by Electronic Arts. Polarbit developed this game and it's one of my favorites.
    10-27-11 07:43 AM
    lulwhut??! you're absolutely right. I hadn't noticed.

that's so weird because on iOS, this game is published by EA, but I just checked and on Android and PB AppWorld, it's this company Polarbit.

in any case, fun game IMHO.
    10-27-11 07:48 AM
    lulwhut??! you're absolutely right. I hadn't noticed.
    that's so weird because on iOS, this game is published by EA, but I just checked and on Android and PB AppWorld, it's this company Polarbit.
    in any case, fun game IMHO.
    Maybe Polarbit initially had no funds to publish game that they had to seek EA's help, hence the use of EA as the publisher on some of their early games. But that's just me guessing..
    Last edited by peter_betos; 10-27-11 at 08:09 AM.
    10-27-11 08:06 AM
    From what I read on their website I believe they were sourced out to build their early games and Reckless Racing was their first real initiative.
    belsunce likes this.
    10-27-11 08:41 AM
    Does Belsunce always refer to Belsunce's self in the third person?
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    10-27-11 11:18 AM
    The Playbook and the Xperia Play both release the same games days apart --- over and over and over again.
    10-27-11 11:38 AM
    Does Belsunce always refer to Belsunce's self in the third person?
    I had to ask the same question, it looks stupid but the way he posted his thread in made the question acceptable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 11:43 AM
    I've got about 80 posts; this was the first time I did this. Not sure why; seemed like a good idea at the time.
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    10-27-11 04:26 PM
    I had to ask the same question, it looks stupid but the way he posted his thread in made the question acceptable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol
    10 char
    10-27-11 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD