Anyone know how to get the new version to show up? I went to My World and clicked on Refresh, but no luck.

I'm a little eager to see if it has in-line photos as many have requested, but considering the incremental version bump, maybe not.

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    07-12-12 12:22 AM
    I just got the update, was able to update without problem. Can you try again?

And anyone has the change log? Some changes I've noticed:
    - thumbnail preview of embedded images and video
    - fixed URL problem (malformed url when clicking to open in native browser)

Anything else?
    07-12-12 05:56 AM
    yup, finally showed up this morning. its weird that the notification happens and its not made available in app world... oh well.

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    07-12-12 08:59 AM
    Usually you just have to refresh the list when your in My World and the updates will show up then.
    07-12-12 12:28 PM
    The latest version seems to be having issues with the timline. Mine is all scrambled (older tweets are at the top and newer ones are mixed around) And the scrolling is brutal. Anyone else having trouble?
    07-13-12 11:27 AM
    works well on mines
    07-13-12 12:15 PM
    @Fenrir26: I have exactly the same problems. Hope they will solve it soon.
    07-13-12 03:27 PM
    The latest version seems to be having issues with the timline. Mine is all scrambled (older tweets are at the top and newer ones are mixed around) And the scrolling is brutal. Anyone else having trouble?
    Are the old tweets all retweets? As far as I know, in Blaq, retweets (not quote RT) will show the original tweet time instead of the time of it being retweeted.
    Fenrir26 likes this.
    07-13-12 09:47 PM
    Are the old tweets all retweets? As far as I know, in Blaq, retweets (not quote RT) will show the original tweet time instead of the time of it being retweeted.
    Maybe that's what it is, the retweets are showing wildly different times than the normal tweets and still showing in order. Odd never noticed that before this update lol
    07-14-12 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD